The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hi from South Australia! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hi-south-australia-159545/)

sliceoflife 03-22-2013 12:47 AM

Hi from South Australia!

Hello! :)
So technically I'm not in South Australia at the moment, but we are moving there on Wednesday! (27th March 2013). We are moving to a property with 50 acres, which is bloody awesome and I can't wait! :D

I currently don't have any horses (recently sold the ones I did have because they were just projects for me to break in and then sell on).

Chevaux 03-22-2013 12:54 AM

Welcome to the forum. You will have to post pictures of your new digs after you have settled in.

Paintlover1965 03-22-2013 02:57 AM

Hi there Sliceoflife and welcome to the forum.

HorseLovinLady 03-22-2013 04:14 AM

Welcome!!

MyLittleHunter 03-22-2013 08:04 PM

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here! :-)

Kayty 03-23-2013 12:49 AM

Welcome, I am a South Aussie too, in the Adelaide Hills. Which area of SA will you be moving to?

sliceoflife 03-23-2013 01:03 AM

I'm moving to Karoonda :) about an hour from Murray Bridge.

StormCloud 03-25-2013 06:26 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to see more South Aussies here. :-) I'm from the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide, in the heart of suburbia, so I'm envious of anyone who's got a property big enough to keep their own horses on!

I don't know much about Karoonda (actually I've never heard of it!) but the Murray Bridge area in general's pretty nice, so I'm sure you'll enjoy living there. Welcome again!

sliceoflife 03-25-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormCloud (Post 2026577)
I don't know much about Karoonda (actually I've never heard of it!) but the Murray Bridge area in general's pretty nice, so I'm sure you'll enjoy living there. Welcome again!

I actually never heard of it until I found the property on the internet, hehe :)
I have lived in South Australia before, and have friends in Murray Bridge, and all over SA. We're moving tonight actually, I'm in the middle of packing and I'm so bored!

StormCloud 03-26-2013 05:05 PM

I hear ya about the tedium of packing. The last time I moved house, the process of packing all my stuff up drove me so loony that I wound up taking it out on the cat... she ended up with a tail trimmed into pompoms and a green-food-dye mohawk! (She didn't care; it was all attention as far as she was concerned...) Here's hoping that your packing-and-move goes smoothly, quickly and with a minimum of breakage. :-)