The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Homozygous Sorrel Stallion (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/homozygous-sorrel-stallion-160649/)

MyLittlePonies 03-23-2013 07:31 PM

Homozygous Sorrel Stallion
 
1 Attachment(s)
My third option doesn't need an intro, but here's my third one. He's my favorite.

Attachment 137217

Bridgertrot 03-23-2013 08:15 PM

Why not make a single thread for your stallion options so we can actually compare them together rather than flood the forum? :/

MyLittlePonies 03-23-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridgertrot (Post 2005201)
Why not make a single thread for your stallion options so we can actually compare them together rather than flood the forum? :/

I thought about that, but It only listed two stallions.....I wouldn't know how to change the title either....

cmarie 03-23-2013 09:36 PM

how about thinking about these 2 stallions to bred my mare too what do you think.

MyLittlePonies 03-23-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmarie (Post 2006001)
how about thinking about these 2 stallions to bred my mare too what do you think.

Could you repeat that? I got a little confused :)

CLaPorte432 03-23-2013 09:52 PM

893 Attachment(s)
I don't like his back right leg. Photo shopped?

if you wanting a real critique for stallions to breed to. You need to post GOOD conformation shots of mare and the stallions. This picture shows NOTHING for this stallion besides a pretty pattern.

We have no idea what mare you looking to breed to looks like. So how can we possibly tell you which stallion to consider breeding to?
Posted via Mobile Device

MyLittlePonies 03-23-2013 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm concidering a stallion for May. I know I can breed her back to Bentley again, but I would like to ad variety to the program.

They don't much a conformation picture...but here is one...

Attachment 137393

CLaPorte432 03-23-2013 10:04 PM

893 Attachment(s)
That's not a confo picture either. You need to ask for square, non-photoshopped pictures of him as well as any other stallion you look at. Including legs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Roperchick 03-23-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLaPorte432 (Post 2006145)
I don't like his back right leg. Photo shopped?

if you wanting a real critique for stallions to breed to. You need to post GOOD conformation shots of mare and the stallions. This picture shows NOTHING for this stallion besides a pretty pattern.

We have no idea what mare you looking to breed to looks like. So how can we possibly tell you which stallion to consider breeding to?
Posted via Mobile Device

Its definitely been photo shopped there's a distinctive chunk that is a perfect 90 angle right at his hock lol

MyLittlePonies 03-23-2013 10:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Chest wise it sort of is. I don't deny that the hock looks photo shopped. I have asked them, but they don't get it. I'm most likely going to send them a picture of what kind of shot I want....

Anyhow, I have a few pictures of May

Attachment 137433

Attachment 137449

Attachment 137457


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0