The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Trade? (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/trade-16104/)

Gingerrrrr 10-16-2008 08:58 PM

Trade?
 
i have 1 green sleazy, 2 english girths, and a standing martingale. if your interested in trading let me know what you have. pics upon request as im too lazy to post them. haha

appylover31803 10-16-2008 10:00 PM

What are you looking for?

Gingerrrrr 10-16-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appylover31803 (Post 168453)
What are you looking for?

jsut list the things you have and ill see what ill trade for :)

appylover31803 10-16-2008 11:25 PM

well I dont need anything that you have... i was doing that for other people.

Gingerrrrr 10-17-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appylover31803 (Post 168505)
well I dont need anything that you have... i was doing that for other people.

oh, haha alright. well pretty much western stuff im looking for but im pretty open to everything.

appylover31803 10-17-2008 02:45 PM

ok, I'll ask around :)

KANSAS_TWISTER 11-04-2008 01:35 PM

hey gingerrr just wondering what sizes are the girths and if you still had them?

Gingerrrrr 11-04-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANSAS_TWISTER (Post 180757)
hey gingerrr just wondering what sizes are the girths and if you still had them?


yup i still have them they are a size 48''

heres some pics
http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...1027081524.jpg

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...1027081525.jpg

KANSAS_TWISTER 11-04-2008 04:58 PM

ok let me measure mine...i need a smaller one....don't think i have any thing western to trade but how much would you be willing to sell both for?

Gingerrrrr 11-04-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANSAS_TWISTER (Post 180942)
ok let me measure mine...i need a smaller one....don't think i have any thing western to trade but how much would you be willing to sell both for?


how about $18?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0