The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   It's Friday! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/its-friday-16115/)

3neighs 10-17-2008 08:33 AM

It's Friday!

I have quite a spread here this morning. Oatmeal, cantalope, banana muffins, donuts, store bought cookies, OJ, coffee and chocolate milk. The girls are in school so I'm all by myself and need help to eat all this.

Hubby will be at deer camp tonight so it'll be just the girls and I. Will probably be pancakes for dinner. :D Hope to get a ride in on Stella today. It's so beautiful out with the leaves changing. October is my favorite month of the year!

Vidaloco 10-17-2008 09:01 AM

*yawn* thanks the donuts sound lovely, but better stick to the cantalope. I have to go to the riders weigh in and its not pretty :oops:

We should have lovely weather this weekend after a rainy week. Hope hope anyway.

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-17-2008 10:10 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!! :D

It was chilly this morning! My girls headed for the bus stop and spun right around and came back in for jackets! :lol: It was only about 37 here this AM.

I have a couple horses I want to try and groom today. I also have some picking up of the yard...dang walnuts! :roll:

All the leaves are changing and it's just BEAUTIFUL!!! MmmMMm... I'll take a muffin and some OJ...sounds great TY!

If I really get to going today it would be a great day for Eli and I to go can hunting. He just loves it!!! We ride the 4 wheeler and I get my "pokey stick" and we ride the 3 mile gravel road and pick up cans and any trash that isn't too nasty to clean up. ( I try to care about our road...I just can't pick up the gross, gross stuff) Then we crush all the cans and put them in the recycle bin.

Whatever ya'all decide to do today, enjoy yourselves!!!
Take Care everyone!!!

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-17-2008 10:18 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I thought I'd add some walnut pictures. This was last sunday and the wind was still knocking walnuts out of the trees. My kids decided on a safer way to pick them up!!!

Attachment 221

Attachment 222

Attachment 223

Attachment 224

This was Boots helping. She never left the porch!
Attachment 225

Moxie 10-17-2008 10:22 AM

Good Morning!

It's a yucky rainy day here today. I am hoping to catch a break in the clouds and go out for a walk and collect some pine cones for a craft project I am going to attempt.

Dumas, those pictures were great! When my brother and I would have plum fights, we would wear my dad's hard hats. He hated it because we would get plum gunk every where.

farmpony84 10-17-2008 10:44 AM

yucky rainy day... i dont want donuts... i want... salt and butter and gravy and fat please....

RusticWildFire 10-17-2008 10:57 AM

OO Oatmeal and cantalope sound good! I too just went to the weigh in and it wasn't pretty.
I've gotta finish up some homework and finish getting ready before class in an hour!
Looks like a gloomy day here too. Computer says 43 and cloudy so we shall see when I head out.
Class all afternoon then straight to work back home to sleep and work in the AM again! woo hoo! Gonna be a busy weekend.
Thanks for the goodies! Hope everyone has a great day!