The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   All About Rachel (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/all-about-rachel-16173/)

Rachluvshorses4eva 10-18-2008 03:36 AM

All About Rachel

Hey!
Yeah, how cool is the title? I love that series! I get the books as soon as the come out-well not really! Anybody else love these books and the series? I LOVE them! Once I start I can't stop! Even if I've read it twice before!

BTW-does anybody have any news on if there will be a next book coming out?!

Rach

Mike_Admin 10-18-2008 06:25 AM

I thought this was a vanity topic at first and didn't realize it was about a series of books. :-) I've never heard of them before. What are they about?

Rachluvshorses4eva 10-18-2008 08:10 PM

lol
Well first, it's a teen read. It's about a teen girl growing up called Rachel. Here mum and sister are both witches and she uses her sister to make this guy fall in love with her, but it ends up being the wrong guy. In fact, the guys brother. Then all of this stuff happens, blah blah blah and in the latest book she gets her witch powers and then the guy that she likes really does fall in love with her but then her evil cousin or something trades bodies and then all this other stuff happens (drama lol) and it's all better.

If you wanna read about the books, go here, It'll explain more stuff then I did and it won't say blah blah blah. lol

First book: Bras and Broomsticks
SARAH MLYNOWSKI.COM
Second Book: Frogs and French Kisses
SARAH MLYNOWSKI.COM
Third Book: Spells and Sleeping Bags
SARAH MLYNOWSKI.COM
And Fourth Book I just found out it came out when I looked at the site about 2 mins ago!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm a little excited-lol
Parties and Potions!
SARAH MLYNOWSKI.COM

Painted Ride 10-22-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 169280)
I thought this was a vanity topic at first and didn't realize it was about a series of books. :-) I've never heard of them before. What are they about?

hehehe me toooo:oops:

TaMMa89 10-22-2008 04:03 PM

And me.

buckaroo2010 10-22-2008 05:12 PM

Are these serous of books?

Rachluvshorses4eva 10-23-2008 01:34 AM

Yes, it's a series.

farmpony84 10-23-2008 02:32 PM

...I have to admit... I thought it was a vanity topic too! LOL...

buckaroo2010 10-23-2008 03:46 PM

hmmmmmmmmm I actully sounds pretty interesting:D might have to check into it and might read some

Rachluvshorses4eva 10-24-2008 01:14 AM

Trust me...I read the book twice, then I read the same one again and I'll be like...what's going happen next-but I already know! I am SOOOOOOOO addicted to them!
Buck-gald I can get u into it!