The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - U.S.--Odds and ends from the barn FS (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/u-s-odds-ends-barn-fs-162017/)
U.S.--Odds and ends from the barn FS
Need room for other stuff, so this has got to go
1) NEW Super comfort iron pads fit 4 1/2" irons. These are so much better than the rubber pads that you insert into the holes in the irons $10.00
2) Spare billet protectors (leftovers from old saddles). There are 3 of them, one black, two brown, all in good condition $5.00
3) Brass trimmed bridle with flash in dk. chestnut, horse size, in good condition--no reins $20.00
4) BLUE snaffle bridle. Has a loop for a flash (not included), and this includes a set of rubber reins. Horse size. In surprisingly good condition, and only $25.00
Buyer to pay S&H, payment through PayPal is welcome.
What is the leather like on the blue snaffle bridle?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's stiff, as it's almost new, could use a good conditioning.
Im very intersted in the dressage bridle w flash. What size will it I have a mustang pony she has a quarter horse sized head if you think it will fit her pm me and we can work out details
Are you able to upload a picture of the chestnut bridle?
It is the pic at the top right
Oh goodness I'm sorry! I have slow internet and they didn't load while I was on your page, my apologies!
I will take the brass bridle thanks
is the blue bridle still for sale?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.