The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Coffee and chocolate...... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/coffee-chocolate-162201/)

Muppetgirl 03-25-2013 07:14 PM

Coffee and chocolate......

I'm just wondering.....how much coffee does everyone drink on average?

And just for fun what's your favorite type of chocolate?

I should just have an IV with the coffee......and the chocolate, mmmm, chocolate mint and orange chocolate......

equiniphile 03-25-2013 07:17 PM

I'm awful about my coffee. One black dark roast every morning, and sometimes one at night. My teeth are going to be yellow by the time I'm 20!

I like Ghirardelli dark chocolate, though Toblerone is pretty darn good as well.

Muppetgirl 03-25-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equiniphile (Post 2027193)
I'm awful about my coffee. One black dark roast every morning, and sometimes one at night. My teeth are going to be yellow by the time I'm 20!

I like Ghirardelli dark chocolate, though Toblerone is pretty darn good as well.

Oh you don't need to feel bad about the coffee......I'm definitely out-caffeinating you! Is that a word? My teeth are really white, I'm quite obsessive about brushing and flossing!

Roperchick 03-25-2013 07:25 PM

I drink coffee steadily throughout the day so....yeah....

And chocolate wise I Ghirardelli's is awesome

waresbear 03-25-2013 07:34 PM

I drink about 3 cups of coffee a day, Tim Horton's! I like any kind of dark chocolate.

Cat 03-25-2013 07:53 PM

I just started drooling reading the title of this tread...

cowgirl4753 03-25-2013 07:57 PM

I just found a chocolate bar that has caffeine in it. Its called Awake, I have half a bar at 1 or 2 when I start feeling run down and it picks me right back up! Works great for me and it doesn't have that down swing you get from energy drinks
Posted via Mobile Device

deserthorsewoman 03-25-2013 07:59 PM

C C.....constant coffee.
Favorite chocolate...haven't seen it here yet. Ritter Sport Nougat. I eat the whole thing all at once, get sick and won't touch it for a year;-)

toto 03-25-2013 08:02 PM

My favorite coffee is definitely Dunkin Donuts Icced coffee-- extra extra cream and ext ext sugar.. i drink about 2-3 a day, at least 2 rockstar energy drinks, and if i make coffee maybe 4 cups-- or untill i get the shakes from the caffeine. :-P

As for chocolate-- lindor truffles.. mmm.. the inside chocolate just melts in your mouth. *drool* im on a mini reeses kick as of this year though. :)

I second the coffee doesnt turn your teeth brown. Those teeth whitening commercials just want your moola, lol.

OutOfTheLoop 03-25-2013 08:09 PM

I have to have my coffee or I can't function, I get a cup of Dunkin in the morning, work coffee at lunch, and stop at mapco after work and het some there. Chocolate..... Anything with peanut butter in it, I'm addicted.
Posted via Mobile Device