The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   Making New Standards (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/making-new-standards-162666/)

KylieHuitema 03-26-2013 12:56 PM

Making New Standards

I seen no threads about making jumps, so here we go!

I am making and painting a new course of jumps!

I have 3 sets of 4ft standards that I am repainting as follows:
1) A narrow painted black and yellow with the top pole being a board with Caution written on it.
2) A black and white jump made to look like an illusion, I am going to swirl the black around the poles and standards to make them look "POW"
3) A set of white standards with pink and purple polka dots, and the poles like normal polls, alternating purple and pink lines.

Then I am making 6 new sets of 5ft standards to make:
1) A triple bar that will be green and brown with maybe white stripes on the poles too?
2) A red and blue and white oxer with a matching red, blue and white vertical!

Whataya think?

What do your courses look lik?

caseymyhorserocks 04-01-2013 02:11 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I love my jumps (don't mind the gravel mess in the back, in the middle of building a fence. The zebra jump has white poles.

Klassic Superstar 04-01-2013 02:46 PM

Love your idea, I too am thinking of doing this as my trainer only has two good set of standereds and a set of barrels and a whole bunch of poles so i can work with only 3 three jumps right now...not the end of the world but since she does not jump anymore and wwe hope to have get her another student (a former PC kid who loves to jump too) I'd like to have my own to be bale to set up!

Caseymyhorserocks- LOVE your jumps!!!

I too want a yellow and black hazzerd/caution type jump!
I was thinking of a american colored type jump, a purple and pink, a blue and white, red and white and then re painting my trainers standers and poles-they are just white but need to be re painted!!!

caseymyhorserocks 04-04-2013 12:20 AM

Thanks Klassic!