The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   My Handsome guy Gavyn (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/my-handsome-guy-gavyn-163298/)

paintluver 03-27-2013 12:44 PM

My Handsome guy Gavyn

4 Attachment(s)
This is my new boy Gavyn. I got him March 6th this year. I traded Romeo for him. He was an old lesson horse, and I would like to train him for WP.
Yes his feet are long, the farrier is coming out next week (He has been really buys this winter).
And the horses are at a new barn because my sister was having problems with the old BO, and I didn't want Gavyn to be alone when her horses left so he went too.
The pictures with the baby and Gavyn-- They were in a pen for like 15 minutes while we were there because my sister had Cecil out working and they wanted to watch where he went. The were under supervision the whole time around the barbed wire.
The bay paint is Gavyn, the black filly is Eyce. She is almost a yearling Paint/Appy cross.
Gavyn looks a little rough right now because the new herd they were with are bullies. They are seperated for the time being.
He wanted to show off his hat...

Dustbunny 03-27-2013 12:56 PM

Solid dude!
Love the first photo...he really gets into the groceries.

paintluver 03-27-2013 01:20 PM

Lol yeah he does! He kind of has a belly right now because of it, but this summer we will work on that!

PreciousPony 03-27-2013 02:03 PM

Pretty horse! love the blue eye :)

texasgal 03-27-2013 02:12 PM

I LOVE him....

paintluver 03-27-2013 02:58 PM

Thank you so much! I love him already too! He is such a good boy, and he knows a lot, I just have to figure which buttons to push to do it lol! He was a lesson horse, and he has gone on many big trail rides. His only flaws are he can be a tad bit cinchy, he doesn't really care to be tied alone, and he likes to be in the trailer if another horse is in there. But these are tiny compared to my old guy Romeo's problems.
I also LOVE blue eyes!

Nya 03-27-2013 03:01 PM

Super handsome boy!!
Posted via Mobile Device

paintluver 03-27-2013 03:04 PM

Thank you! I have always wanted a Paint since my first horse Diamond and I finally have one! Albeit he is solid, but a Paint none the less lol!

Casey02 03-27-2013 09:02 PM

I love the blue eye!

HorseLovinLady 03-27-2013 10:38 PM

He's gorgeous!! I too, love paints. ;-)