The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Fun new horsehair pieces for sale! (

Jordi 03-27-2013 02:30 PM

Fun new horsehair pieces for sale!
I've got a big show coming up in May and so I'm starting to boost up my inventory. :) Here are some of the new pieces I've gotten finished so far. Of course, these can be sold before-hand if you see something you really want! :)

key chains--$18ppd each
zipper pull--$8ppd
this one is neat because it can be worn with the clasp in the back or in the front
Let me know if you're interested in any of these!

texasgal 03-27-2013 02:33 PM

Very nice!

TexanFreedom 03-30-2013 05:32 PM

These are really neat, you should create an Etsy. People love stuff like this. And all the pieces look so clean and professional.

Jordi 04-16-2013 10:34 AM

Just bumping this up--stay tuned for more new pieces soon! :)

And yes, TexanFreedom, I've been trying to find the time to set up an Etsy shop for a long time! :lol:

xxEmilyxx 05-02-2013 10:12 PM

Could you make one with my horse's hair if I sent you some? I cut out some of his tail before I sold him a few months ago.

Jordi 05-02-2013 10:29 PM

Yep, I sure can! You can take a look at my website (link is in my signature), or my Photobucket page ( sharonl_02's Library | Photobucket ) to see the different things I make, as well as the different braid styles. Once you've gotten a chance to look over the different designs, you can email me ( or send me a PM here and we'll go from there. :)