The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Equestrian Gear Backpacks (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/equestrian-gear-backpacks-163874/)

Foxesdontwearbowties 03-28-2013 10:06 AM

Equestrian Gear Backpacks

I've been looking around for a backpack for lessons/shows ect.
I've found a few but was wondering if anybody has better luck at finding different ones.
So far I've found..

GPAŽ Backpack | Dover Saddlery
GPA Accessories

^ Same backpack, the second link is a lot cheaper but I'm not sure about the website..

Equestrian M Series Backpack (Black) - GearMax - Online Store

Grand Prix Rider's Backpack | Dover Saddlery

Does anybody know of any others or have experience with these?
Thanks! :D

Saddlebag 03-28-2013 12:41 PM

Why a backpack?

Foxesdontwearbowties 03-28-2013 01:37 PM

So that I can bring it with me to school. I have lessons right after school, no time to go home, and can't rely on my parents to remember to bring my stuff.
Plus it would be nice for when I have sleep-overs with horsey-friends. Can carry all my stuff easily.

countercanter 03-31-2013 11:25 AM

I have friends that have the GPA and Grand Prix ones. I am planning on getting one myself. They are pretty useful for horse shows.

Foxesdontwearbowties 03-31-2013 11:33 AM

Do you know if either hold up better? I'm leaning toward the GPA even though its most expensive.. I'd rather have quality if I'm going to spend that much.

countercanter 03-31-2013 11:40 AM

I only know one person with the GPA one and she only uses it for horse shows so I don't know how well it holds up. The Grand Prix ones are pretty durable I guess. That's probably the one I will end up getting. They make a smaller version of it too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Foxesdontwearbowties 03-31-2013 11:41 AM

Alright, thanks (:

Joe4d 03-31-2013 01:01 PM

holly cow, look at the price, why not hit a sporting goods store and get the same bag without "equestrian" stamped on it for half the money, or less.

countercanter 03-31-2013 01:04 PM

they have pouches for your helmet and things like that incorporated into them.
Posted via Mobile Device