The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Grey's Anatomy (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/greys-anatomy-16505/)

appylover31803 10-24-2008 12:31 PM

Grey's Anatomy

Any here a Grey's Anatomy fan?

I totally LOVE this show, especially McDreamy:D

hotreddun 10-25-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appylover31803 (Post 173592)
Any here a Grey's Anatomy fan?

I totally LOVE this show, especially McDreamy:D

I used to watch it...but I kind of lost interest a few years ago...seemed like they kept repeating the same will they or wont they story line. I still flip it over their occasionally to see what weird cases they have going on. I did see where Meredith dropped the liver (of kidney?) the other night.:shock:

appylover31803 10-25-2008 05:05 PM

i saw that one too! It was crazy!
I do agree that they do have the same story line going (mainly between Meredith and Derek), but besides that, I like it.

My2Geldings 10-31-2008 11:55 AM

I really used to enjoy the show, in fact just bought season 4 BUT I think its going to be the last season I get. Has gotten to repetitive and to much drama for me:)

sempre_cantando 11-09-2008 04:41 AM

I don't really like medical shows... they do everything wrong compared to what really happens in real life. Plus, I get rather annoyed at the nurses who have affairs with doctors. Its rather unrealistic - there's no way I could imagine myself having an affair with a doctor :shock: (I'm giggling now at the thought of some of the nurses even attempting to have an affair with the doctors here :lol: )

lol sorry if I ruined it for anyone who likes the show!

BeauReba 11-09-2008 05:53 PM

The doctors have affairs with other doctors, not with nurses! lol If Patrick Dempsey was my doctor/co-worker/nurse/attending/whatever I'd have an affair with him too.

I'm addicted...

sempre_cantando 11-09-2008 06:58 PM

I'm laughing even more at the thought of the docs here having an affair... oh that's just too funny! *composes self* ahem well yeah.... anyway, we're getting a little off topic here...