The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   Young Justice/Superhero Geeks (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/young-justice-superhero-geeks-165137/)

NotTheAverageCowgirl 03-30-2013 04:02 PM

Young Justice/Superhero Geeks

Do we have any others on the forum? I am a self-proclaimed superhero geek. I absolutely adore Young Justice and that show is what really got me into superheroes. And like most other Young Justice fans i am pretty frustrated that they cancelled the show...

Brighteyes 03-31-2013 12:42 AM

ME!

I hate that it was canceled. :-(

NotTheAverageCowgirl 03-31-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighteyes (Post 2079409)
ME!

I hate that it was canceled. :-(

Yes i know! So frustrating! I have heard rumors about it possibly moving to a different channel.

Roperchick 03-31-2013 02:46 AM

Cancelled?!?! What?!?! I JUST got the season finale on amazon! Theres no WAY they can end it like that!

Ooooh ya im a total Flash fanatic. Im in love with em!

NotTheAverageCowgirl 03-31-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roperchick (Post 2080074)
Cancelled?!?! What?!?! I JUST got the season finale on amazon! Theres no WAY they can end it like that!

Ooooh ya im a total Flash fanatic. Im in love with em!

Yeah they cancelled it because they didn't sell enough Young Justice themed toys or something (or at least that was part of the reason. i think they are also putting two new shows in place of YJ and Green Lantern) Yes Flash rocks!

Roperchick 03-31-2013 02:54 AM

Well if the two new shows are the flash then thats acceptable lol. ?..I may be kinda addicted to flash....

NotTheAverageCowgirl 03-31-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roperchick (Post 2080138)
Well if the two new shows are the flash then thats acceptable lol. ?..I may be kinda addicted to flash....

Sadly no. The two new shows are a new Batman show (which I'd be okay with except this one looks really bad) and Teen Titans, GO! Which i suppose is some sort of Teen Titans reboot or something. I never was a huge fan of Teen Titans, I saw maybe half an episode and it was funny but comedy isn't always what i look for in superhero shows.

Roperchick 03-31-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTheAverageCowgirl (Post 2083025)
Sadly no. The two new shows are a new Batman show (which I'd be okay with except this one looks really bad) and Teen Titans, GO! Which i suppose is some sort of Teen Titans reboot or something. I never was a huge fan of Teen Titans, I saw maybe half an episode and it was funny but comedy isn't always what i look for in superhero shows.

ANOTHER Batman???? Cuz thats not like beating a dead horse.....

Yeah I wasnt big imto the original TT either. It was okay on a really slow saturday morning when I was younger maybe lol

Thats like my biggest beef with DC. Theve idolized their 2 "biggest" heros but really neglected the original Justice league team, such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, and the MM

The one thing they ARE doing right imo is revamping the New 52 comics and bringing back the original Flash hahahaha

NotTheAverageCowgirl 03-31-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roperchick (Post 2083073)
ANOTHER Batman???? Cuz thats not like beating a dead horse.....

Yeah I wasnt big imto the original TT either. It was okay on a really slow saturday morning when I was younger maybe lol

Thats like my biggest beef with DC. Theve idolized their 2 "biggest" heros but really neglected the original Justice league team, such as Wonder Woman, The Flash, and the MM

The one thing they ARE doing right imo is revamping the New 52 comics and bringing back the original Flash hahahaha

I am a huge Batman fan but i think having SO many seperate TV shows is ruining the character. Yeah, the Flash has a really pretty cool story and i feel like its never really told. I thought that some movie came out about the Flash recently? I could be wrong but somewhere i read about a flash movie and i really wanted to see it.

Roperchick 03-31-2013 02:19 PM

I heard talk about them making one and also one of wknder woman....or maybe he wasgonna be in WW movie? But I cant find anything of an actual movie.

I like Batman, but thry have made soooo mant tv shows about him and superman and soooo many movies it gets kind of redundant after awhile. Thats why I loved young justice. Because they expanded on the other heros in DC