The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Which horse has better confirmation? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/horse-has-better-confirmation-16584/)

whitetrashwarmblood 10-26-2008 02:40 AM

Which horse has better confirmation?

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1296843
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1313948
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1283187

Just curious.
My dad films movies for a living. A while ago he wrote a script, and in the story involves a black and white "wild" horse who is given to an Indian boy and blahblahblah. Anywho, he has someone interested in buying it, and I just couldn't wait to shop for a horse for him. :wink: The horse must be black and white, and preferably a flashy pattern (not just one spot here or there). He was looking with me on the internet once and kept pointing out high dollar pleasure horses, but I explained that we could fine a perfectly good horse for a cheaper price and that will move more like a "wild" horse instead of jogging or loping. So here's a few that I picked out, but these are just from dreamhorse. Still looking of course. Also distance doesn't matter.

XxXequinegrlXxX 10-26-2008 08:54 AM

The second and third ones both have great conformation and i am in love with the second one ... although for what you are looking at I would probably go with the third one. He has been used on the ranch and he needs to move fast and do quick manuvours.. and he is just gorgeous ! ! I think he would move most like a wild horse and everyone will fall in love with him!

XxXequinegrlXxX 10-26-2008 08:59 AM

haha sorry to double post .. but i just realized the third horse even has mustang in him!!! i think the tird horse would be the perfect choice

SonnyWimps 10-26-2008 09:58 AM

I'm sorry, but the third horse is already taken :wink: I'm taking him so you can't have him!! :D

Yeah I like the third one the best....definately the best choice, IMO

Supermane 10-26-2008 10:41 AM

Definitely like the 2nd one the best out of the three by a lot, but the third one sound more like what your looking for.

Gingerrrrr 10-26-2008 12:05 PM

i definitely like the second the best but i also really like the third one.

PoptartShop 10-26-2008 12:09 PM

I really like the 2nd one. :) Something about the 3rd one I just don't like, can't figure it out exactly lol.

Harlee rides horses 10-26-2008 12:47 PM

The third, like has been said many a time, is your best choice. I like his ranch-y look:D

whitetrashwarmblood 10-26-2008 02:42 PM

i think the second one is a fav since she looks more like an english type horse. That's probably why I picked her. :razz:
But I agree that the third one would be perfect!
I just wish he wasn't that short lol, but mustangs are are around 14/15hh right?

whitetrashwarmblood 10-26-2008 02:56 PM

Here's another one to consider:
Black Mare Cutting Paint (Tobiano) Horse for Sale in Parker, Colorado | Buy This Horse at Equine.com

This horse doesn't fit the description, but she's FOR FREE
I love the third picture of her
i wish I lived in Tennessee :sad:
Bay Mare Trail Horse Thoroughbred Horse for Sale in Kingsport, Tennessee | Buy This Horse at Equine.com