The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   Type of english saddle...? (

horsedreamer21 04-01-2013 04:17 AM

Type of english saddle...?
1 Attachment(s)
So im looking at saddles and i found this one for a good price. The thing is im having a hard time telling one saddle from the other so i was wondering if you all can tell me what kind it is. That would be great ! and many thanks ! :)

Attachment 145049

waresbear 04-01-2013 05:10 AM

Jump saddle.
Posted via Mobile Device

horsedreamer21 04-01-2013 08:29 AM

kinda figured that. Many thanks!!! :)

unclearthur 04-01-2013 12:00 PM

I'd describe it as a foam or felt panel close-contact jumping saddle.

Looks like it may be a 'generic' model rather from a specific manufacturer.

horsedreamer21 04-01-2013 12:40 PM

Yah i think the saddle above is a generic one. They didn't give much of a description of the saddles though so.
Posted via Mobile Device

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0