The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Boarding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-boarding/)
-   -   And i though it was over..vent (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-boarding/i-though-over-vent-166546/)

speidel 04-01-2013 07:27 PM

And i though it was over..vent

Thanks to Jalter, remind me to keep my nose in my own horse next time will you? Yes she was right about some of horses needing help and i agreed. I offered advise on places to call. She sold her horse before her blogg came out, so she isnt here now. So i am getting the blame. I thought it was over that things had calmed down.

Aperently not. Looks like i am now invisible at the stables and it is fine by me, at least it is untill animal control stoped by my house to let me know that a new "band waggon" has formed to get me kicked out any way possible. But aperently no one has seen me and i have not feed or watered her in two weeks.

No action is being takien because the animal control officer was given my home address by a friend, who addmitted the MY horse was under his care during the winter while i was on bedrest, he didnt know to up the feed, And that if i cant make it down there he feeds my horses and vise versa. And to top it off most days i see the animal control doing rounds or follow him in or out of the stabbles so he has seen me down there dispite the clames of other borders. Boy will it piss them off when i bring in a two more horses after the cams get installed.

Upside two horses that are next to me a beutiful gelding that jalter noted in her blogg (he almost always had torn lips after being ridden) and the stud colt that she blogged with its halter too tight have found new owners.
I am all for taking credit for my actions but i didnt do it and wish that credit would fall were it belongs.

waresbear 04-01-2013 07:31 PM

Are the other boarders blaming you for reporting the conditions of the stable? Sorry, I don't quite understand. Is animal control saying you are not feeding your horse but your friend was and he didn't feed the horse enough?

franknbeans 04-01-2013 07:33 PM

How about some links to your other threads so we have a clue what you are talking about?

speidel 04-01-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 2097202)
How about some links to your other threads so we have a clue what you are talking about?

how do i do links?

franknbeans 04-01-2013 07:38 PM

Go to the old thread, copy the address and paste it into the "links" thing at the top of the post reply area. It is a little globe with a paperclip.

speidel 04-01-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 2097170)
Are the other boarders blaming you for reporting the conditions of the stable? Sorry, I don't quite understand. Is animal control saying you are not feeding your horse but your friend was and he didn't feed the horse enough?

some horses had elf hooves, poor helth, shabby shelters. It has been this way for years. Then last summur Jalter got a horse and i moved into town so we were the two new ppl. End of summer she sold her horse. Jump up till now and Now everyone has to remove the shelters (ALL) stall rent went up and if you want a shelter you have to pay axtra and rent it from the city. One of my horses was posibly poised over all this, dont know for sure. i bought a skinny horse to start with, then my friend feed her enough to maintain but she never gained anything. Now that she is gaining, it gets reported.

speidel 04-01-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 2097266)
Go to the old thread, copy the address and paste it into the "links" thing at the top of the post reply area. It is a little globe with a paperclip.

her pis's
Flickr: jba1013's Photostream
http://www.horseforum.com/horse-heal...-looks-144783/

NBEventer 04-01-2013 07:58 PM

I don't even know what to say to this thread. I keep typing something then delete it.

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people are angry over board going up to $60 a month and that people are angry because they have to actually take care of their horses.

franknbeans 04-01-2013 08:02 PM

So all the horses conditions have been reported or just yours? I think we went through this on a previous thread-isn't this the place that is insanely cheap? While this is certainly NOT a place I would EVER consider leaving a horse of mine, I really don't see "abuse".

If your horse is skinny, and now gaining, I would suggest you work WITH the AC folks and show them your feed receipts, etc...invite them to keep tabs....once they see progress, they will leave you alone.. They may actually become allies in changing this place for the better since, as I recall, the city owns it?

northwesten 04-01-2013 08:02 PM

what? *confused*