The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   Rescue Remedy, My new series. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/rescue-remedy-my-new-series-167433/)

Tayz 04-02-2013 11:43 PM

Rescue Remedy, My new series.
 
Teen Fiction - Rescue Remedy - Wattpad


So this is my new series that Im starting. I know, the starts are always boring but I'm starting to put a plot in and soon if you follow along long enough you'll see :)

I hope you enjoy. I love tips so go right ahead and while your at it feel free to read some of my other stories =]

Skyseternalangel 04-03-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayz (Post 2111321)
Teen Fiction - Rescue Remedy - Wattpad


So this is my new series that Im starting. I know, the starts are always boring but I'm starting to put a plot in and soon if you follow along long enough you'll see :)

I hope you enjoy. I love tips so go right ahead and while your at it feel free to read some of my other stories =]

Soo off topic but where are the pictures of you and your new horse???

Tayz 04-03-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 2111721)
Soo off topic but where are the pictures of you and your new horse???


I'll put some up in pictures forum now :)

KylieHuitema 04-03-2013 02:34 PM

I read the story so far! It's amazing!

horsecrazygirl 04-04-2013 01:27 AM

Its really good!

Saddlebag 04-04-2013 02:53 PM

Your title is also the name of a patented remedy called Rescue Remedy.

Tayz 04-06-2013 12:31 AM

Thankyou guys ill get the next chapter up tonight hopefully! What do u mean Patented?? Saddle bag :s
Posted via Mobile Device

Roadyy 04-11-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayz (Post 2142122)
Thankyou guys ill get the next chapter up tonight hopefully! What do u mean Patented?? Saddle bag :s
Posted via Mobile Device

It means that they have the rights to that name " Rescue Remedy". They could sue you for using their name.

Wildlife Federation sued the wrestling show because they were using WWF and that is why the wrestling show changed names. Radio Shack sued AutoShack and now it is called AutoZone parts house.


The stories are very good and I will try to read more when I have more time.

KyMoMoF3CuTiEs 04-11-2013 03:15 PM

Very good!
Posted via Mobile Device


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0