The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Do y'all think this is a nice saddle? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/do-yall-think-nice-saddle-168586/)

Kendall 04-04-2013 03:05 PM

Do y'all think this is a nice saddle?
 
1 Attachment(s)
What do you think of my saddle? Is it nice looking? Show worthy?

NBEventer 04-04-2013 03:06 PM

Why wouldn't it be show worthy?

Speed Racer 04-04-2013 03:18 PM

Why all the strange questions, OP? You never go back to any of the threads you start.

DraftyAiresMum 04-04-2013 03:19 PM

Looks nicer than my old Stubben Siegfried and I plan on showing in that (eventually when we're ready for English).

You know, I just noticed the same thing, SR. Odd, that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kendall 04-04-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 2127698)
Why all the strange questions, OP? You never go back to any of the threads you start, .

Just so you know, I am reading them I'm not ignoring them :)

Kendall 04-04-2013 03:59 PM

And sorry i have questions that need answers? Isn't that what this is for?

DraftyAiresMum 04-04-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kendall (Post 2128162)
And sorry i have questions that need answers? Isn't that what this is for?

Generally speaking, a thread is a conversation. The OP usually asks a question, then responds to the answers given (even if it's just to say thanks). People are weird. They like to know that their advice and views have been seen and acknowledged. Think of it this way: you're talking to a person face-to-face and they keep asking questions. When you answer their question, they are quiet for a while, then ask a seemingly random, unrelated question. How would that make you feel? Like you're being ignored? Same goes for a forum like this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Speed Racer 04-04-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kendall (Post 2127746)
Just so you know, I am reading them I'm not ignoring them :)

But you're not answering any questions posed to you, so you may as well be.

In your thread about losing a horse you never did answer my questions. My answers often depend on the information people give. I like to know the whole situation before I offer up an opinion, otherwise it may be entirely moot.

Kendall 04-04-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraftyAiresMum (Post 2128258)
Generally speaking, a thread is a conversation. The OP usually asks a question, then responds to the answers given (even if it's just to say thanks). People are weird. They like to know that their advice and views have been seen and acknowledged. Think of it this way: you're talking to a person face-to-face and they keep asking questions. When you answer their question, they are quiet for a while, then ask a seemingly random, unrelated question. How would that make you feel? Like you're being ignored? Same goes for a forum like this.
Posted via Mobile Device


Sorry I'm new to this and trying to figure it out..

NBEventer 04-04-2013 04:12 PM

So why wouldn't your saddle be a good show saddle? You never did say WHY you were asking.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0