The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   November 1, 2008 (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/november-1-2008-a-16859/)

RegalCharm 11-01-2008 09:41 AM

November 1, 2008
 
53 shopping days till Christmas

thought you all would like to know!!!



myself ugh. they were putting out the Christmas stuff last
night in the stores here. To me that is just to early.
after Thanksgiving would be fine.

iridehorses 11-01-2008 10:14 AM

And so the stress begins.

(as for your signature: one of my favorite sayings is: "Why do husbands die before their wives? Because they want to.")

TaMMa89 11-01-2008 10:39 AM

I love christmas stuff!

There are some christmas stuff in the stores here (actually them came already in the last month) and some people have decorated their houses.

I think I decorate mine in the beginning of December.

Sissimut-icehestar 11-01-2008 11:09 AM

They've already begun to set up decerations.. And it is later this year than the last !
I think it should be forbidden until late november.. you just get sick of it
anywho, like I've said before, I don't enjoy christmas until the 24th.. before that I'm soooo stressed out

My2Geldings 11-01-2008 11:19 AM

That's exactly what I'm doing this afternoon. Pulling out the halloween stuff outside and finding my christmas stuff :lol:

RegalCharm 11-01-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaMMa89 (Post 178595)
I love christmas stuff!

There are some christmas stuff in the stores here (actually them came already in the last month) and some people have decorated their houses.

I think I decorate mine in the beginning of December.


Hei Miten olet?
Olen käyttäen Englanti-suomi Web-kääntäjä
tehdä tulokset vastaavat Suomen kirjakielen sanoja?

Looks like it is Finnish. I did some English to Russian
and the Russian said it was unreadable. LOL

RegalCharm 11-01-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iridehorses (Post 178589)
and so the stress begins.

(as for your signature: One of my favorite sayings is: "why do husbands die before their wives? Because they want to.")


lol. ...

RegalCharm 11-01-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings (Post 178606)
That's exactly what I'm doing this afternoon. Pulling out the halloween stuff outside and finding my christmas stuff :lol:



IT is to Early for Christmas decorating.:-)

looking at Christmas decorations for 2 months, well....
it is like living through a year and a half of presidential election hype.

RegalCharm 11-01-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissimut-icehestar (Post 178599)
They've already begun to set up decerations.. And it is later this year than the last !
I think it should be forbidden until late november.. you just get sick of it
anywho, like I've said before, I don't enjoy christmas until the 24th.. before that I'm soooo stressed out



Totally agree with your time schedule. LOL.

TaMMa89 11-01-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegalCharm (Post 178607)
Hei Miten olet?
Olen käyttäen Englanti-suomi Web-kääntäjä
tehdä tulokset vastaavat Suomen kirjakielen sanoja?

Looks like it is Finnish. I did some English to Russian
and the Russian said it was unreadable. LOL


Actually those results don't equate our language perfectly (but the results of assemblers never equate). Don't worry, I still understood well :D. And I can aswer Kiitos kysymästä, voin hyvin :wink:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0