The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Opinions on two saddles, please! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/opinions-two-saddles-please-168746/)

ApolloRider 04-04-2013 08:00 PM

Opinions on two saddles, please!

Okay... I have two options here assuming these both fit my horse.

Option 1 - very light used wintec all purpose synthetic saddle with interchangeable gullet and the cair cushion system. Se will come to my barn and give me a current gullet that fits him now and the next size.

Option 2 - used but great condition Jorge Canaves Berlin leather all purpose saddle. Both are the same price. This one will be checked to see if it fits him tomorrow. She will come to my barn to see if it fits, and she will give me the irons, girth, and a pad with padded shoulders that she used when she was conditioning her horse.

Assuming both saddles fit the horse, what are you opinions...

They are both the same price. One is leather one is synthetic. I'm not showing either, so I don't absolutely need leather..

ApolloRider 04-04-2013 08:25 PM

I mean, I am not showing my horse in shows. That sounded weird. The wintec is as regular black wintec. And the JC is black also.

Mochachino 04-04-2013 08:28 PM

How much are the saddles? I loved my synthetic wintec, it was so comfy and easy to keep clean. It had cair and gullets, and I regret selling it.

ApolloRider 04-04-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mochachino (Post 2131402)
How much are the saddles? I loved my synthetic wintec, it was so comfy and easy to keep clean. It had cair and gullets, and I regret selling it.

Both are 350.00

Mochachino 04-04-2013 08:56 PM

Id go with what fits him better. Ride him in a white pad and see the dirt marks and where the pressure is being distributed.