The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   hello, Iīm from Madrid (Spain) (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-i%B4m-madrid-spain-16929/)

LauraSpain 11-02-2008 07:53 PM

hello, Iīm from Madrid (Spain)

Hi, Iīm Laura, from Madrid, Spain.

I love horses, I live with horses since I have 14 years, and Iīve got 21 years... I have got 3 horses and 2 ponys.

I donīt speak english very well, but I would like to learn the language.

In Madrid, you have got a friend!!

bnwalker2 11-02-2008 08:08 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

RusticWildFire 11-02-2008 08:16 PM

Welcome to the forum!

4 years ago I went to Spain on a spanish club trip and I LOVED it!!! We flew into Madrid and took a bus to several different citites. We ended up in Fuengirola for the last few days and took a ferry over to Morroco, Africa for a day. It was beautiful there. I loved all of the places but Madrid and Fuengirola were 2 of my favorites. Beautiful :D My friends and I still talk about going back some day.

Anyway, enjoy posting!

Stilton 11-03-2008 05:01 PM

Welcome! I've visited Spain many times, i love it there!

PoptartShop 11-03-2008 05:17 PM

Welcome to the Horse Forum. :D Have fun posting!

LauraSpain 11-03-2008 06:23 PM

thanks for the answers!!!!

If I write wrong some thing, you can say me the correct word in english.:oops::oops:

LauraSpain 11-03-2008 06:45 PM

thanks for the answers!!!!

If I write wrong some thing, you can say me the correct word in english.:oops::oops:

In my picture, I am with a spanish horse (pura raza espaņol). Itīs name is Lindo.

My other horses are Iris, a mare hispano-arabic of 19 years, Paolo, a "jaca colina" (spanish horse with cut tail, they are used for work with brave bulls), Payaso, other "jaca" of 6 years that we bought at circus, and two ponies shetland.

I practise "doma vaquera espaņola", I love ride across the forest whit my friends.

I write as a child, jajajaja, beacuse Iīm learning. I know many things about horses, but I donīt know write about them.....jejeje. Iīm sorry!!!

thanks for all the answers

Jehanzeb 11-04-2008 05:13 AM

Jajajaja.....hola Laura, ketal? don't worry about your english we are here to correct it. Now shall I welcome you in Spanish or English?...jajaja.... A very warm welcome to the forum in this cold wintry weather. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh and I love your horse,what breed is he? Do you do galloping as well? Regards Jehanzeb

kickshaw 11-05-2008 03:05 PM

welcome! Spain is so beautiful!

have fun posting!

TaMMa89 11-06-2008 07:02 AM

ĄHola! And welcome to the forum :D

Don't worry, your English is good.