The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Games (http://www.horseforum.com/games/)
-   -   What games do you play? (http://www.horseforum.com/games/what-games-do-you-play-16989/)

Jehanzeb 11-04-2008 04:30 AM

What games do you play?

Morning all,

Just wondering what computer games do you play? Or does anyone bought Nintendo Wii console? Any particular games you play on it?

I play Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, All titles of Total War (Shogun,Medieval,Rome Total War), Far Cry2, F.E.A.R, Flight Simulator, Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter etc

On the Wii Console I play Mario Cart, Red Steel, Wii Fit

So what do you guys play?

Regards

Jehanzeb

TaMMa89 11-04-2008 05:22 AM

I don't play computer games but if PlayStation2 is considered I can say:

Crash Bandicoot - Wrath of Cortex
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Sonic Mega Gems Collection
Horzez - The Ranch Rescue
The Simpsons Video Game
Brothers in Arms - Earned in Blood
Sims 2

Though I don't play very often.

RegalCharm 11-04-2008 08:30 AM

If playing Checkers online counts. LOL

Painted Ride 11-04-2008 12:06 PM

not a gamer.....i never was able to get into it. imo its a waste of time..i was not trying to make that sound mean.

Mtrider96 11-04-2008 12:49 PM

I play Rockband, Sims, Horsez (on my Gameboy DS), Driver, Brain Age I think that's about it

RusticWildFire 11-04-2008 12:50 PM

My bf just bout an Xbox so I'm really excited to play DDR!! Other than that I've never gotten into computer games. At work we have a Wii and it looks fun but I haven't played it yet.

RegalCharm 11-05-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbenitez (Post 180693)
not a gamer.....i never was able to get into it. imo its a waste of time..i was not trying to make that sound mean.

I bet you can play a mean game of Twister :-)

with online checkers you never know what
country the next player will be from..

Jehanzeb 11-05-2008 05:21 AM

to me games have taught me alot specially "observation" and "hearing" (providing you have a state of the art sound and graphics system). Surprising part was, when me and my sister had a eye test at opticians and my eyes were crystal clear whereas my sister received glasses! (even though she doesn't use computer nor watch tele that much). That really surprised me!

Anyhow I do agree sometimes games take way too much time of your living life! however we're discussing if you play games or not! ;-)

So do you play games? if yes then which ones?

Regards

GreenerGrass 11-06-2008 03:50 PM

I play an online horse game Hunt & Jump Inc: Virtual Horse Game, its the only one to have ever held my attention for more than a day! Give it a go.