The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Realistic 18 year old Equine Pencil Art. Vote for her! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/realistic-18-year-old-equine-pencil-170993/)

ChelseaNoyon 04-08-2013 05:00 PM

Realistic 18 year old Equine Pencil Art. Vote for her!

5 Attachment(s)
Hi! My name is Chelsea Noyon, I am an 18 year old Pencil Artist from BC, Canada. I have been drawing horses for 2 and a half years and own three horses of my own who inspire me everyday.

I have entered in a Canadian Art Contest giving me the opportunity to have my work shown in the National Gallery of Canada. I need people's votes to get in first though! As a young artist, this is a huge opportunity! The art piece I posted for the contest is the first person I've ever drawn, I've only ever drawn horses. It's my newest piece that I think shows my skills best right now, so I used it for the contest. YOUR VOTE would be so much appreciated!! Please, please help me get into this Gallery! :D

I have some of my other artwork attached here, one of a cat and a person (the person is part of the contest) but I do draw mainly horses, as I said above.

Please PM me on how to vote

Endiku 04-08-2013 05:55 PM

Oh WOW. These pieces put mine to shame! They're beautiful!

ChelseaNoyon 04-08-2013 05:59 PM

Thanks!! :D

equiniphile 04-08-2013 06:29 PM

Gorgeous! I voted for you.

ChelseaNoyon 04-08-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equiniphile (Post 2169433)
Gorgeous! I voted for you.

Thanks so much! I appreciate it :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Dreamcatcher5 04-08-2013 08:45 PM

I wish I could vote and I would, but you have to log in with Facebook to vote. I don't have a Facebook account :?
Sorry....
But your drawings are absolutely BREATHTAKING!! They look so REAL! :shock:

Chevaux 04-08-2013 09:21 PM

Oh, Facebook -- I don't have one either. Otherwise you would have had my vote.

Dreamcatcher5 04-08-2013 10:57 PM

These days they except everyone 13 and up to have a Facebook account :evil:
I wanna vooooootteeeeeee!! :-(

ChelseaNoyon 04-08-2013 11:37 PM

Thanks so much everyone for your comments! As for the voting, yes it's on Facebook and I'm getting a little ticked with the whole thing, it's basically a popularity contest for school kids and since I was homeschooled I'm not as popular as some... it actually makes me feel really good that there are people who want to vote though, even if you can't! I'm not focusing on winning any more.

Thanks guys! :D

loveduffy 04-08-2013 11:43 PM

very good I do not have a facebook account sorry other wise I hope you win you are good