The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Show Clothing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/)
-   -   Riding bras..? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/riding-bras-171065/)

cowgirl928 04-08-2013 05:54 PM

Riding bras..?

Alright so in a few months my man and I are going to be having our first baby. In lieu of this, I, mama, am going to need some serious support bras for riding. Anyone know of some good riding bras that won't suffocate me but will give the support that I need? Preferably in a more sports bra style or racer-back? I used to have one a few years ago but I don't know what happened to it. :?

~*~anebel~*~ 04-08-2013 06:02 PM

I know a woman who swears by the Lululemon bras for riding.

oh vair oh 04-08-2013 11:58 PM

Lululemon TA-TA TAMER saved my life. Not only do they have great support for busty girls, but they don't give you the dreaded smushy mono-boob. I actually have only worn my Lululemon sports bra under my regular clothes and nobody can tell the difference. I haven't worn a "real bra" in weeks. Very much recommend!

cowgirl928 04-09-2013 11:43 AM

thanks! I will def be checking the website.

cowgirl928 04-09-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oh vair oh (Post 2173281)
Lululemon TA-TA TAMER saved my life. Not only do they have great support for busty girls, but they don't give you the dreaded smushy mono-boob. I actually have only worn my Lululemon sports bra under my regular clothes and nobody can tell the difference. I haven't worn a "real bra" in weeks. Very much recommend!

I WANT ONE IN EVERY COLOR! This will be an expensive but well worth it shopping bill. Does Luluemon have sales..? :lol:

oh vair oh 04-09-2013 11:59 AM

To my knowledge, they usually don't go on sale because they sell-out very quickly. I just ordered another one for myself!

cowgirl928 04-09-2013 02:48 PM

darn....well as per my mothers words "sometimes you just have to shell out money for something you really need"