The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   If you were a horse...what breed would you be? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/if-you-were-horse-what-breed-173041/)

Dreamcatcher5 04-11-2013 07:57 PM

If you were a horse...what breed would you be?

And what colour, markings, height etc!
Which discipline/s?
:-)

Personally, I would be a TB or TB x because I LOOOOOVEEE athletics, am skinny...not very tall though...I would be a palomino (because I ADORE palominos and I'm also blonde lol) and would have a blaze and four white socks just to be all fancy and that. :lol: Height....about 15.2-15.3hh
Disciplines: x-country, showjumping, pleasure racing :D, and a little bit of light endurance...yeah I know I'm a TB but still. :D

What about you guys? Oh and what would your show or stable name be?

Btw, don't choose your gender, you're still yourself :P
I would wanna be a gelding but oh well....I have to be a mare :lol:
My stable name would be Catchy
My show name "Golden Dreamcatcher"

Your turn! :-)

Dreamcatcher5 04-11-2013 09:07 PM

Bump....:-)
Come on guys! This could be fun! :D

boots 04-11-2013 09:15 PM

Ok, I'll give it a shot.

I think I would be an appaloosa because I have freckles, also because I'm not the fastest but have good endurance. I'd be one of those red roan, speckled one. I'd go any discipline because I love them all. Also could be driven because I like road trips!

Hmmm, my name. What I'd be called would probably depend on the day!

I've looked at people before and made guesses about what breed horse they'd be. Not in a mean way, it just seems some have certain characteristics.

Phly 04-11-2013 09:22 PM

My wife calls me a jackass. Does that count?
Posted via Mobile Device

Northernstar 04-11-2013 09:32 PM

Hard choice - A Morgan because of the soft gait/willowy body, gentle disposition, but then a QH because of the strength and power, ready to go! So, a Morgan/QH Cross I suppose? :)

flytobecat 04-11-2013 09:45 PM

Well I would be a shetland pony. Like most ponies I would have more attitude and ambition than my size warrants, but a totally in your pocket type.

Dreamcatcher5 04-11-2013 10:02 PM

Lol Phly :lol:
Boots, I do that, too! :D
Keep them coming, guys!:clap::happydance:

TurnNBurn144 04-11-2013 10:47 PM

id be a quarter horse cause im not your typical skinny girl. id be about 15 hands and blac with a bald face and blue eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lockwood 04-11-2013 10:53 PM

Hmmm, if you ask me, I’m a curvy baroque Friesian with presence, flair, and a dignified air about me that hovers just above ground level.
I'm just short of 16.3 statuesque hands.
My discipline would only be things that show off my beautiful curves and majestic movement, and I would be well pampered by owners who adore me.

*Ahem*
However, if you ask my friends they will tell you I am a rotten Welsh pony with far more attitude than height or body size.
What I lack in stature though, I more than make up for with determination and sass.
Would be lucky to even stick at 12.5hh and my name would be something not generally repeated in a family atmosphere. :?
Color?
Hard to tell behind all the flashing teeth and hooves.
Discipline?
Pfft… as IF anyone could even stay on me… :wink:

DimSum 04-12-2013 07:38 AM

Is "Tired Barn Sour Old Grey Mare" a breed? If so, that'd be me LOL.