The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   This whole Bella Sara thing!?! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/whole-bella-sara-thing-17466/)

travlingypsy 11-13-2008 01:40 AM

This whole Bella Sara thing!?!

Ive alway seen the lil ads for it and thought they were pritty with the white horse and stuff. But was like whatever.... So then I actually went on to the web site (I KNOW) and its kinda cool cause you can have your own barn and stuff. :oops:
But does anyone here "Play" it?..lol I feel like a nerdo but I am to tell you the truth.

Spyder 11-13-2008 09:45 AM

Never heard of this. Is it some sort of cyber barn thing ?

I am not really into these things. LOL

3neighs 11-13-2008 09:46 AM

My 10-year-old daughter really likes it. Some of her friends have the cards, too, and they'll trade them with each other to get new horses. It has some neat features that are appealing, not to mention it harmless fun. :D With all the crap that's out there it's one of the very few "web" activities I'll let her do.

farmpony84 11-13-2008 10:22 AM

I finally went to it last weekend for the first time and was shocked. It's a really neat little site. My five year old son LOVES it. We have 2 horses in our barn! and we havent really furnished our house but we've bought tons of animals for it! No... I don't play it at all...

What I'm not sure about is, are we linked to other players or just by ourselves? I havent seen where you buy those little baseball card things though....

Moxie 11-13-2008 12:07 PM

I think I'm registered, but I dont think I have any horses? Do I have to buy the cards to get the horses? I dont know. I'm so confizzled.

farmpony84 11-13-2008 12:10 PM

no, they will give you a horse when you start, my first horse was peter, he's a bay, then for some reason, they gave us a baby, her name is bellisarena or soemthign like that.... you have to play all the little games to win points...

travlingypsy 11-13-2008 02:54 PM

Oh, huh! lol...

3neighs, do you let her play neopets.com? That is an awsome site ive been playing it since I was 11-12 and its for all ages and really safe. Plus there are tons of games and you get to creat a bunch of pets.

Farmpony, I think ive seen those cards at walmart and I think when I was on the site I saw a place where you can buy cards.

Moxie, YOU CAN HAVE OTHER ANIMALS! To bad its not 100% free and you have to buy those cards :(

I think im going to give it a shot, lol I get board a lot, and ive done neopets, and peace realm country's world is down....... Yes I am a nerd!

3neighs 11-13-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travlingypsy (Post 187925)

3neighs, do you let her play neopets.com? That is an awsome site ive been playing it since I was 11-12 and its for all ages and really safe. Plus there are tons of games and you get to creat a bunch of pets.

No, I've not heard of that one. I'll have to check it out, though. Sounds like it's right up her alley.

Yes, you can get the cards from Walmart and for a small pack it's only about two or three bucks if I remember.

Joshie 11-13-2008 10:04 PM

My ten year old got a card with an access number out of a horse magazine. She got bored with it after a while. She likes Horwse and Creature Breeder more.

travlingypsy 11-13-2008 10:17 PM

What is horse and creature breeder?