The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Member Journals (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/)
-   -   Outlaw a four year old AQHA (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/outlaw-four-year-old-aqha-17471/)

kershkova 11-13-2008 07:47 AM

Outlaw a four year old AQHA

Hello this is my horses and mines journal. He is a soral 4 year old AQHA. His name is Zippos Behind Bars, but we call him Outlaw. The other day he got his head stuck in the fence and just opened and closed the gate until Mark (my horse trainer) got him out. Outlaw also jumps the fence from a stand still. Im going to ride him again tomaro. I cant wait until saterrday though becuse its the horse banquet were we get awards from shows, eat, and dance with my friends. I got a cute purple bubble dress. I`m tied for 6th for 12 and under and 4th for beginer western pleasure. My friend was 17th in poles in the world show. Every time theres a dance at YMCA and my friends are going Im with my horse.

WesternPleasure27 11-13-2008 02:21 PM

I love his registered name!

kershkova 11-14-2008 09:16 PM

Thanks it sounds realy cool. I just got back from rideing Outlaw. We took him in the indoor for the first time he was afraid of the pigens. He also got his feet trimed.

kershkova 11-17-2008 12:05 PM

The banquet was fun I won a pink grooming kit and red show pad holder. in the siglint awkthion i got shipping boots. We sat with the alts. My friends and in goofed around i the hall way

kershkova 11-25-2008 06:23 PM

I was going to ride Out Law today but we have 5 in snow so I couldn`t go to the barn. Im doing some online shoping for my friends and familiy. I think im going to get a Yoda stuffed animal for my band teacher becauce he is crazy about star wars !!!!!!!!!!!!

kershkova 12-11-2008 01:13 PM

The other day Outlaw got kicked in the head but it was okay he didn`t need a vet. One girl at my barn veronica made stocks for all the horses.

kershkova 12-11-2008 05:30 PM

I took Outlaw in the indoor at the new barn for the first time he bucked and bolted. Veronica helped me she is good with stuff like that sence she has a two year old. She is going to start helping me lung him.

shermanismybaby3006 12-13-2008 12:35 AM

wow your horse can jump from a stand still!!!!!:shock: wow he is really talented!:-)

kershkova 12-15-2008 11:31 AM

Thanks for saying Outlaws talented. I do not ride english im thinking of tring it.

kershkova 12-22-2008 07:33 AM

Im going to the barn tomaro Because i havent been threre in a week because I had to go to the winter dance show im in and i had a course consert.