The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Cowboy joke. (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/cowboy-joke-1751/)

LisaAnn 05-03-2007 05:42 PM

Cowboy joke.

A cowboy walks into a bar, has a beer, walks outside and finds that his horse has been stolen. He walks back into the bar, fires his gun through the ceiling. " Which one of you mothers stole my hoss? " he yells. No one answers. " All right, I'm gonna have one more beer and if my hoss ain't outside by the time i've finished, I'm gonna do what I dun in Texas." He drinks another beer, walks outside, and his horse is back. So he gets on it and gets ready to ride out of town. The bartender walks out of the bar and asks, " Say pardner, what happened in Texas?" The cowboy turns to him, and says, " I had to walk bloody home!".

Sorry guys I love that one it is so corny.
Regards Lisa.

bolly 05-03-2007 05:57 PM

Haha! thats a giggler! x

LisaAnn 05-03-2007 05:59 PM

Thankx Bolly, as you know i'm English and have always been rather attracted to cowboys and really liked this joke, I promise that they shall get better though......Are cowboys as cute as they make out on T.V?
Lisa.x

bolly 05-03-2007 06:13 PM

I hope so ... cowboys are rather fine! x

LisaAnn 05-03-2007 06:25 PM

I knew it, that's it i am selling up and coming over.......there must be at least one spare for me?
Lisa.x

kristy 05-03-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaAnn
Are cowboys as cute as they make out on T.V?
Lisa.x

-sigh- Not at all. :cry: :cry:

bolly 05-04-2007 05:48 PM

AHH! NO! thats bad then! i was hoping to marry one! x

meggymoo 05-04-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolly
AHH! NO! thats bad then! i was hoping to marry one! x

Thought you were forever in love with Chris! Better not let him read this. :lol: :wink:

Fab joke though! :lol:

bolly 05-04-2007 06:27 PM

Yeah well .... i cant be tied down forever! I will marry chris though :wink: just the handsome cowboy first! :p x