The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   Dirt or Quad Biking anyone (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/dirt-quad-biking-anyone-17545/)

KiwiRyder 11-13-2008 08:11 PM

Dirt or Quad Biking anyone

Well I currently am bikeless lost it in my break up *sniffles* I enjoy a good thrash on a bike my previous bike was CRF150 but am going to up grade to a 2 stroke my first own 2 stroke a YZ125 but has been put on the back burner for a bit but I will be getting another bike before winter, summer here in NZ at the mo.
But keen to know if there are any other bikers out there trials or motoX which I might add still not brave enough to do have had a few burns round a track but jumps a bit much for my skill level I think need a lot more control to really pull off a good landing

crackrider 11-17-2008 05:13 AM

I love tearing round on our Quad especially in the mud!!! lol But it's only round the farm and at work not professionally or anything.

Dave Singleton 11-17-2008 06:55 AM

I ride the quad around the farm too. It is officially work and not fun... but the field is, afterall, just too big to walk across... it would take too long! :P

Dumas'_Grrrl 11-17-2008 09:26 AM

We have 2 quads. They are technically for "farm use" but they have been known to leave the farm from time to time and go exploring! :lol:

We live in the middle of no where so we can actually get away with driving them to town or being on the paved roads from time to time.

free_sprtd 11-17-2008 01:38 PM

dirt bikes all the way! sorry to hear about your break up :(

KiwiRyder 11-18-2008 10:07 AM

ahhh life goes on free_sprted sadly the only thing I do really miss now is the bike

farm quads are the best to thrash, my fav is a trailer on the back and whole heap of hay then throw a few people on the trailer dangerous but a hoot no less hehe

free_sprtd 11-18-2008 04:07 PM

oh i guess it's a good thing then??? lol

hope you get a new quad and or bike soon!