The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   which phone? iphone? samsung? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/phone-iphone-samsung-176337/)

Lins 04-16-2013 06:53 PM

which phone? iphone? samsung?

So my contract is up tomorrow, and I have no idea what to get. Iphone, samsung galaxy, bb? I have a bb curve now. I am starting a new business, and I don't have the internet at home because I'm out in the country, so I need to be able to do everything on my phone easily.

A lot of people are saying that the samsung galaxy is much better then the iphone. I am not tech-savvy whatsoever, so can anyone give me some advice? I need help! :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Darrin 04-16-2013 07:03 PM

Just got a Samsung Galaxy III and loving it so far. Haven't used an Iphone but people who have used both tell me they are very similar.

Janna 04-16-2013 07:04 PM

I hate my iPhone xD
Posted via Mobile Device

TheLauren 04-16-2013 07:13 PM

I switched from the iphone 5 to my samsung galaxy III. I'm loving the samsung.

katieandscooby 04-16-2013 07:19 PM

I had an Iphone 3g and hated it. I have a Galaxy S3 now and like it quite a bit better.

Missy May 04-16-2013 07:46 PM

FYI, a lot of providers let you get a new phone w contract at 18 months in (i.e., you don't have to wait the full 2 years).
DH got an iphone, DD a samsung at "contract price"..the iphone was quite a bit more expensive, if that matters.

Farmchic 04-16-2013 07:51 PM

My vote goes for the Iphone, never tried the Galaxy though.

aerie 04-16-2013 07:54 PM

Have you thought of a Windows phone? My BF has one and I used to have an iPhone but switched to the Windows phone because it works so much better! It can run almost all of the same apps as an iPhone plus it can run Microsoft Office on it as well and the maps are better! =)

Lins 04-16-2013 08:30 PM

Thanks everyone! I thought iphone was the phone to have for what I need it for, but I'm leaning to the samsung. I don't know anything about the windows phone, it seems like its either iphone the samsung now.
Posted via Mobile Device

jinxremoving 04-16-2013 09:19 PM

I'm an iPhone person, but if you're thinking Samsung... wait until the Galaxy 4 is out which should be any day now if not already. It looks like an amazing phone, much better specs than the Galaxy 3. :D