The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Trail Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/trail-riding/)
-   -   Halloween at Brown County, ID (http://www.horseforum.com/trail-riding/halloween-brown-county-id-176857/)

Cloudlover 04-17-2013 12:02 PM

Halloween at Brown County, ID

Hi everyone, I just have a quick question, which weekend will Halloween be celebrated on at Brown County, ID? Halloween falls on a Thursday this year and I was wondering will it be celebrated on the Saturday before or after Halloween? Thanks for all your help!!

Jolly Badger 04-18-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudlover (Post 2260681)
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question, which weekend will Halloween be celebrated on at Brown County, ID? Halloween falls on a Thursday this year and I was wondering will it be celebrated on the Saturday before or after Halloween? Thanks for all your help!!

Do you mean Brown County, Indiana?

A lot of parks in this area are so packed around that time of year that they end up doing a couple of "Halloween weekends" just to accommodate all the people who want to be there.

Check with the park service, I'm sure someone there probably knows how they're likely to schedule events for the year.:-)

themacpack 04-18-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolly Badger (Post 2271497)
Do you mean Brown County, Indiana?

A lot of parks in this area are so packed around that time of year that they end up doing a couple of "Halloween weekends" just to accommodate all the people who want to be there.

Check with the park service, I'm sure someone there probably knows how they're likely to schedule events for the year.:-)

I was wodering the same thing about ID/IN - as I was born and raised in Idaho and had to memorize all 44 counties in grade school, Brown is not one of them....and I now live in Indiana and know that Brown County here is a popular destination for riding.

Cloudlover 04-18-2013 03:23 PM

Sorry I did mean IN :-P Total brain fart!! lol