The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Lady problems, help!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/lady-problems-help-178257/)

LouieThePalomino 04-19-2013 08:29 PM

Lady problems, help!!

So today I've decided to do something about my problem I have while riding. [And if this is in the wrong section of the forum please move it ] I tend to bounce about when I ride and it became such a serious problem that my shoulders are rubbed raw from my bra and it's actually really throwing me off balance so I can't ride properly. Its become so embarrassing and I'm always distracted by it that i cant back up the trail rides properly and the trail guide actually pulled me aside and asked me about it. Currently I am a DDD and I wear both an underwire bra and a sports bra while riding, and as you floridians know, that can get uncomfortable really quick, especially in the summer. I've tried almost every sports bra with very little good results and I've been wanting to try this one:

http://www.equestriancollections.com/product.asp?groupcode=EN00004

Does anyone have any reviews on that bra or have any suggestions for other ones? Thanks,
-Lu
Posted via Mobile Device

Golden Horse 04-19-2013 08:55 PM

I love Enell bras, very comfortable, although you do wonder as you put it on the first time, totally recommend it:-)

EmsTNWalkers 04-19-2013 09:46 PM

Holy bazookas! I'm not small up top, but :shock:

I don't know what to suggest other than a good sports bra and maybe a fitted cami over that. Or else get an ace bandage and wrap those suckers! lol

LouieThePalomino 04-19-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Horse (Post 2286449)
I love Enell bras, very comfortable, although you do wonder as you put it on the first time, totally recommend it:-)

They take awhile to break in? And thanks :)
Posted via Mobile Device

LouieThePalomino 04-19-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmsTNWalkers (Post 2287025)
Holy bazookas! I'm not small up top, but :shock:

I don't know what to suggest other than a good sports bra and maybe a fitted cami over that. Or else get an ace bandage and wrap those suckers! lol

Lol yeah I hate being so big! I wish I could get reduction. And thanks for the tips, I might try that if that bra doesn't work out :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Golden Horse 04-19-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouieThePalomino (Post 2287137)
They take awhile to break in? And thanks :)
Posted via Mobile Device

No comfortable to wear from the start, but very different in fit, they are very snug, to keep the girls under control.

LouieThePalomino 04-19-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Horse (Post 2287233)
No comfortable to wear from the start, but very different in fit, they are very snug, to keep the girls under control.

Oh that's good. It's going to feel so weird with no bouncing lol. Thank you for your help :)
Posted via Mobile Device

tinyliny 04-19-2013 10:11 PM

This might be a silly question, but do you post the trot? This can help keep the motion down a bit.

I am a D, and I sure feel 'em when I sit the trot.

LouieThePalomino 04-19-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 2287297)
This might be a silly question, but do you post the trot? This can help keep the motion down a bit.

I am a D, and I sure feel 'em when I sit the trot.

No, I don't know how to post sadly :/
I've only ridden western my whole life
Posted via Mobile Device

DancingArabian 04-19-2013 11:08 PM

Here's my suggestion:

1. Wear a well fitted bra with thick straps and underwire
2. Sports bra on top
3. Ace bandage wrap on top of the sports bra
and/or
4. Riding vest on top

I do 1, 2 and 4. No problems with my girls, not even with sitting trot.
Posted via Mobile Device