The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Ugh...i am so tired of all of this! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/ugh-i-am-so-tired-all-18023/)

4EverPainted 11-20-2008 10:44 PM

Ugh...i am so tired of all of this!

Okay so first my horse instructor gets put in the hospital for over a week then my whole family gets sick all at once and i just got sick today and had to stay home from school and then about 10 minutes ago we get a call saying my grandpa had to go to the emergency room and plus i havent seen my horse in over 2 weeks and we were supposed to go saturday but i dont see that happening and me and my friend(s) are agueing and im losing one of my best friends to the fighting and my other best friend i havent seen in over 2 weeks and she was supposed to come over saturday too but now i also dont see that happening now that that all happened with my grandpa and stuff. and both my parents left for the e.r. and i dont know when they will be back. not to complain but my life kinda sucks right now.:-(

My2Geldings 11-21-2008 12:52 AM

ah well because I work in an Emergency department, I'm constantly exposed to bugs. Just getting over a really bad stomach one that lasted almost 2 weeks. I have worked for the last 11 days and have another solid week to go without days off :lol: I also haven't seen my horses in over a week, mainly because I've just been to tired to go out. I plan on getting up first thing in the morning tho before going to work.

I have just been told I have to have another surgery to removed some major hardware out of my pelvis AND my wrist recovery (from my last surgery) isn't going well, not to mention I've having some ongoing problems with chronic condition.

You know what tho?! I have 2 stunning horses that recognize me every time I go and see them and they are both happy and healthy, and you know what?! I work in a place where people fight for their lives every day, babies die, parents, brothers and sisters die so I find I have NOTHING to complain about. Someone's always got it worst than you and as I always say, if you didn't have the rougher days, you wouldn't recognize the good ones :D

TaMMa89 11-21-2008 04:52 AM

Sometimes life kicks your a** but then kick back! Remember that every cloud has a silver lining and there are also sunny days in our lives.

I hope you'll get well soon and that there are nothing serious wrong with your grandpa :-)

Angel_Leaguer 11-21-2008 02:08 PM

Just let time work everything out... you should be resting instead of stressing.

4EverPainted 11-22-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings (Post 194411)
ah well because I work in an Emergency department, I'm constantly exposed to bugs. Just getting over a really bad stomach one that lasted almost 2 weeks. I have worked for the last 11 days and have another solid week to go without days off :lol: I also haven't seen my horses in over a week, mainly because I've just been to tired to go out. I plan on getting up first thing in the morning tho before going to work.

I have just been told I have to have another surgery to removed some major hardware out of my pelvis AND my wrist recovery (from my last surgery) isn't going well, not to mention I've having some ongoing problems with chronic condition.

You know what tho?! I have 2 stunning horses that recognize me every time I go and see them and they are both happy and healthy, and you know what?! I work in a place where people fight for their lives every day, babies die, parents, brothers and sisters die so I find I have NOTHING to complain about. Someone's always got it worst than you and as I always say, if you didn't have the rougher days, you wouldn't recognize the good ones :D

I know i said i didn't mean to complain and i didnt. i just wanted to vent. maybe i should have put vent/rant in the title, sorry.

megalsbegals 11-22-2008 12:32 AM

Hii. I'm bored. You are sick? That sucks. I'm going to the ranch tomorrow maybe I can take you if you feel better.....I dont know what time im going up and i dont know if your gonna read this because idk what time you last posted but yeah.....

4EverPainted 11-22-2008 12:42 AM

no im better now. :D

My2Geldings 11-22-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4EverPainted (Post 195036)
I know i said i didn't mean to complain and i didnt. i just wanted to vent. maybe i should have put vent/rant in the title, sorry.

No not at all! that is MY way of staying positive. Not emplying you are wrong, by any means we all have different life exposures and experiences :) I hope you are feeling better :)

4EverPainted 11-22-2008 12:49 AM

thanks yeah i should think that way more often, lol.