Ways To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your e mail address is:
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'In'.
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
10) Reply to everything someone says with,'That's what you think.'
11) Finish all your sentences with:'In accordance with the prophecy.'
12) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way.
13) Don't use any punctuation.
14) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
15) Ask people what sex they are and laugh hysterically after they answer.
16) Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go.'
17) Sing along at the opera.
18) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
19) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
20) Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example, 'If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, in Stall #3.
21) Put mosquito netting around your work space. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
22) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
25) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
26) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, 'I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!!!'
27) When leaving the zoo,start running towards the parking lot, yelling, 'Run for your lives,they're loose!'
28) Tell your boss, 'It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do.'
29) Tell your children over dinner.'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.
those are good :lol:
haahhahhaha i like the last one lol
I love the zoo one! :)
LMAO as well. :P
number 21 made me spit grape juice on my cousin . . . we were reading it together on my iPod
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0