The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Supernatural fans come hither! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/supernatural-fans-come-hither-18218/)

CocaCola 11-24-2008 02:08 PM

Supernatural fans come hither!
 
So...since I'm an AVID fan of the hit TV series "Supernatural" (I'm a member of SVS) I thought I should set up a thread for it.
For those of you who don't know what this show is--it's about two [hot]brothers (Dean and Sam Winchester) who drive around in their [INSANELY HOT] 67' Impala, hunting demons, ghosts, and the like. If you love scary, horror films--you got it all here.
So leave a comment, post your fav pics...or if you'd just like to chat I'm here!:wink:
MiniMe



gotxhorses 11-24-2008 02:14 PM

Wow, they are cute. :)

0charlotte0 11-24-2008 02:36 PM

I love it, but I'm not really up-to-date, I've just finished watching season 1 :oops:

CocaCola 11-24-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0charlotte0 (Post 196632)
I love it, but I'm not really up-to-date, I've just finished watching season 1 :oops:

Awe! i know how you feel. That's how it was for me when I was a new fan.
I know like EVERY forum and place you can get full or at least part episodes. I have downloads for both full (and HQ:wink:) episodes 1 and 2 from the 2nd season. I can give you the links to all the other full episodes in order if you'd like:-) Most of them are on a mexican site--so the only problem is you have mexican subtitles (but hey! It's educational :D).
So if you'd like I'll work on a list for ya!
Hope that helps!
MiniMe

0charlotte0 11-24-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CocaCola (Post 196654)
Awe! i know how you feel. That's how it was for me when I was a new fan.
I know like EVERY forum and place you can get full or at least part episodes. I have downloads for both full (and HQ:wink:) episodes 1 and 2 from the 2nd season. I can give you the links to all the other full episodes in order if you'd like:-) Most of them are on a mexican site--so the only problem is you have mexican subtitles (but hey! It's educational :D).
So if you'd like I'll work on a list for ya!
Hope that helps!
MiniMe

oooh , that would be very kind of you :D(always wanted to learn mexican :twisted:)
We're almost always behind here (Holland) with almost all American TV-shows :-(

CocaCola 11-24-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0charlotte0 (Post 196723)
oooh , that would be very kind of you :D(always wanted to learn mexican :twisted:)
We're almost always behind here (Holland) with almost all American TV-shows :-(

Oh WOW:shock:! You're from Holland??? Golly-gracious me! K--so I'll get those episodes together for you. If you're from Holland is english ok? I didn't think about that. I feel kinda stupid for asking this but do you watch it in another language there?
MiniMe

0charlotte0 11-24-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CocaCola (Post 196726)
Oh WOW:shock:! You're from Holland??? Golly-gracious me! K--so I'll get those episodes together for you. If you're from Holland is english ok? I didn't think about that. I feel kinda stupid for asking this but do you watch it in another language there?
MiniMe

haha:lol: English is no problem :D we usually have dutch subtitles, but they are not really necessary.Im going to sleep now couse I have to get up at 6 AM:shock:

CocaCola 11-24-2008 05:38 PM

Links to FULL episodes!

NOTE: Im only posting the second season. SORRY! If you guys scream enough maybe Ill get the next season up. But Im only posting one season at a time. If you want certain episodes from other seasons I can see if I can find them for you:-)

Season 2
2.01 - In My Time of Dying
Download: entirety!

2.02 - Everybody Loves A Clown
Download: entirety!

2.03 Bloodlust
part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
part1
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:

2.05 - Simon Said
part1:
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:



2.06 - No Exit
http://tu.tv/videos/supernatural-2x06

2.07 - The Usual Suspects
part1:
part2
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

More of Season 2 coming soon!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0