The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Horse trainer/owner of the year award goes too... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/horse-trainer-owner-year-award-goes-183553/)

SlideStop 04-27-2013 10:31 PM

Horse trainer/owner of the year award goes too...

This woman right here.... wow, I can get a little rough with a horse if need be but this is boiling my blood!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

These are her lounging skills:

More lounging skills... on the line this time

yep.... smacking him in the face will SURELY make him pay attention

Rip his jaw off, that should make him pay attention.
I love in this one how she makes a comment about him going to the meat market. I'm sure that horse is thinking "Load me up right now, what are you waiting for?"

Man, I hope he kicks her teeth out one day.

.... now who's gonna send their horse over there? Any takers?

xlionesss 04-27-2013 10:55 PM

I am thoroughly disgusted to say the least.

palogal 04-27-2013 10:57 PM

So was your purpose in this to post videos simply for the purpose of a feeding frenzy?

SlideStop 04-27-2013 11:14 PM

No, not really, I just found this outrageous. People post happy, inspirational, funny, etc things. I'd say its not worse then people who come here and say "I hate arabians", "all Tennessee walkers are abused" and "natural horsemanship trainers are the end all, be all".
Posted via Mobile Device

LynnF 04-27-2013 11:42 PM

I don't really see the point of this thread.. there are lots of terrible trainers out there we don't really need to post about them on a forum just for the purpose of tearing them apart or making fun.

waresbear 04-28-2013 12:07 AM

The person lunging is not the same person riding. Gorgeous horse so willing and tolerant, the trainers? need some help or something!
Posted via Mobile Device

Aesthetic 04-28-2013 01:05 AM

the lunging irritates me, I have never popped a horse with a whip unless I felt like the horse was threatening me, even then it was a little pop on the rump if she turned her rear to me, or on the chest or lightly on the nose if she came to charge. this lade, irritating. The poor guy seems like he isn't even ready to be lunged on a long line. she's in a very public area, and if the horse can't focus, she shouldn't be trying to make him work but instead getting him used to his surroundings, which you can tell he is definitely not used to.

Samstead 04-28-2013 01:21 AM

....I hope that horse kicks her head in...I'm not a violent person, but when it comes to animals, mistreat them and you will NEVER have my respect and my respect is easy thing to earn and a hard thing to lose

franknbeans 04-28-2013 07:02 AM

These were already posted on the "Dumbest horses for sale" thread, were they not? WE really need to see them everywhere?

SlideStop 04-28-2013 07:35 AM

If any admin sees a problem with the thread please delete it. Sorry, I just say these last night and I was really irritated. I could probably show you thousands of bad horsemanship/training videos.... But seriously, I think this was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. What irritates me most is that she obviously isn't shy about sharing her training "skills" and that this clearly isn't a "once in a while" occurrence.
Posted via Mobile Device