The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   If You Had All The Money In The World... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/if-you-had-all-money-world-184049/)

Jennakaaate 04-28-2013 10:01 PM

If You Had All The Money In The World...

4 Attachment(s)
What horses would you buy and why? Keep in mind that the horses you choose must be for sale in real life.
Personally, I would buy these horses.
TJ Codys Sugar Nic
Tj Codys Sugar Nic Quarter Horse
Quote:

“TR” is maybe the most talented, prettiest, nicest, horse I have ever had. He scores flat, runs hard and is quick-footed roping either end. He is very cowy and extremely fun to ride outside and will do WHATEVER you ask! 15.1 HH, 1250 lbs.
Attachment 171865
Attachment 171873
Texas Shining Star
Texas Shining Star Quarter Horse
Quote:

“Tex” has been a very special horse for me and my family. He has carried us through too many events to list, from carrying flags in parades, to roping calves or steers, to winning ranch horse competitions for all of us. I showed him successfully in the NRCHA and ranch cuttings. The kids and Jolene have ridden him a million miles on the ranch. Extremely hard horse to sell. A horse like Tex doesn’t come along very often. 15 HH, 1250 lbs
Attachment 171881
Attachment 171889
I have to say..I'm a sucker for their breeding. ;)
I think I'm in love with that palomino horse, though. <3
If I find more that I'd buy in a heartbeat, I'll post them. I'm interested in what everyone else would buy, so post your favorite ads, as well!

TBforever 04-28-2013 10:35 PM

if i had all the money in the world, id keep miover and send us both to a reallly reallly good training facilility LOL

caseymyhorserocks 04-29-2013 10:36 AM

I would rescue all the abused / neglected horses in the world and place as many as I could in loving homes.

Golden Horse 04-29-2013 10:39 AM

Funny I was just thinking about that the other day, and I'm with TB, I love the horses I have and would sink the money into training for all of us:wink:

Sahara 04-29-2013 10:45 AM

If I had all the money in the world I would keep the horses I have and hire my favorite trainer to come to my place for a year! After I build my indoor arena, of course.

GallopingGuitarist 04-29-2013 03:52 PM

Right now I'd pick up Suyji and Yazjamel from Lone Larch Akhal Tekes

And I'd go find my old QH/Arabian gelding that I used to own. He was a gem!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dreamcatcher Arabians 04-29-2013 04:00 PM

I'd buy a bay Shining Spark daughter, put all my horses in training and go on the show circuit. In a really over the top dreamhouse living quarters horse trailer.

caseymyhorserocks 04-29-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher Arabians (Post 2382546)
I'd buy a bay Shining Spark daughter, put all my horses in training and go on the show circuit. In a really over the top dreamhouse living quarters horse trailer.

Here ya go!
LUXURY CLASS HORSE TRAILERS | COUNTRY ESTATE VILLA

I love big the 2+1 trailers, this would definitely be my dream trailer.
Horse Trailer World - Huge Selection of Horse Trailers, Cargo, Trucks

Casey02 04-29-2013 07:19 PM

I would buy a lot of land and have a nice barn! Everything would have a log cabin look. Ill get to the horses after that!

Skyseternalangel 04-29-2013 07:30 PM

I'd take in some rescues and get them in tip top condition, find them good homes and start my own barn so I could do this again.