The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   The Jehanzeb Show (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/jehanzeb-show-18421/)

bedouin 11-27-2008 06:56 AM

The Jehanzeb Show

I hereby proudly presents The Jehanzeb Show!

Jehanzeb 11-27-2008 07:03 AM

Hahaha! Thank you! Thank you!

I am delighted and honored to be here, thanks Bedouin. :-)

So what is the format of the show Bedouin?

Regards

bedouin 11-27-2008 07:07 AM

Oh no that doesn't exstist in that matter that I will have a journal being written. You deserves an honour like this. There are many forummembers who will be going to join your show!
And I have a place to put all my remarks and chitchat to you

bedouin 11-27-2008 09:31 AM

Jehanzeb as the master of your own show you certainly cannot beg at another show to be a guest. You already showed up as a guest!
Those showmasters will be asking to be your guest!
Straighten your back and introduce yourself into your own!
tadadada,...
I now proudly present to you,....

Jehanzeb 11-27-2008 10:19 AM

hahaha! Oh confused confused! hahaha...nah I wasn't begging to go to their show, I want to be a guest to their show as an individual and not as a Show presenter. If you know what I mean. :-)

Anyhow, Here comes Jehanzeb!!!!

Hello and welcome to my show! here everyone is invited from young to old, poor to rich, tall to short. Everyone will find their place here :-)

More to come later ! ....

Regards

bedouin 11-27-2008 10:25 AM

Yoehoe hello there! Welcome showmaster!

Ohhh amazing I just saw a pop-up with a posibility to steal carrots, like 5 in one time, but it was very quickly disapeared, luckely for me not being attempted!

bedouin 12-06-2008 01:50 AM

Dear Jehanzeb and fans of the show, for now I leave for some hard work and eating sand, but I will be back soon with new stories and experiences and no doubt a lot of questions for wich I will be searching for answers here on the horseforum!!
Please leave some carrots for me or if you can send me one,... :wink:
Jehanzeb, we'll keep in touch!

I wish you all a wonderful Xmas and a happy new Year! Till then.

Jehanzeb 12-06-2008 03:52 AM

Bedouin!! It's great to hear from you after soooo long. I am sure you will enjoy your trip and hope that you have great time there.

We'll be missing you alot here however if you do get any chance to come online from there do come here :D.

Hope to see you very soon. Keep in touch.

Best Wishes and Regards :-)

bedouin 01-04-2009 07:24 AM

And here we are!
Jehanzeb, the show must go on!
Tell me whats new whats hot and what happened.
I brought some sandy stories,...

Jehanzeb 01-05-2009 06:08 AM

bedouinnnnnnnnn!!! How are you? It has been a long time :D.

Yes I agree the show must go on however to run the show I need some time off which I am finding it hard to get :D

Please do tell us your sandy stories, I am anxiously awaiting to hear them :D

Regards