The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   The day after thread.... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/day-after-thread-18468/)

DarkChylde 11-28-2008 10:07 AM

The day after thread....

Ugghh. I ate too much yesterday. It was too good, and we went all out. Even tho I am a vegan, and didn't have any turkey, I still wound up 'piggin' out. Now I am useless.

I have some chocolate coffee, and I am warming up chocolate pie from yesterday for breakfast. Anyone else care for some?

3neighs 11-28-2008 10:25 AM

Chocolate for breakfast! You're the best!!!

Yes, I ate too much as well, and I get to do it all over again on Sun. at my in-laws. Our family is split up for the day as my husband and dad went to deer camp and two youngest daughter's stayed with Nana so it's just daughter number one and myself today. Maybe we'll go see a movie - I hear Bolt is good. ;)

missy06 11-28-2008 10:36 AM

DarkChyle-you're vegan too? Yay! :-) I'm totally curious what you made. We all made a lot of food but my stuffed seitan roast came out really impressive.

I'm currently enjoying some coffee and will probably get down on some hot cereal with fruit soon. I'm actually feeling good today! We went to a friend's and cooked up a storm, but I didn't eat to the point of feeling like I wanted to puke, as per usual. It helped that my friend's daughter made me laugh incredibly hard, so I probably burned off some of my dinner.

DarkChylde 11-29-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missy06 (Post 199964)
DarkChyle-you're vegan too? Yay! :-) I'm totally curious what you made. We all made a lot of food but my stuffed seitan roast came out really impressive.

I'm currently enjoying some coffee and will probably get down on some hot cereal with fruit soon. I'm actually feeling good today! We went to a friend's and cooked up a storm, but I didn't eat to the point of feeling like I wanted to puke, as per usual. It helped that my friend's daughter made me laugh incredibly hard, so I probably burned off some of my dinner.

Well, we still had a bird, cuz I am the only vegan, our freinds and family all ate meat. But we also had the mashed potatoes, candied sweet taters, corn casserole, cranberry sauce, kind of thing. I would have LOVED a seitan roast, I don't know what it is but it sounds scrumptious!:lol: