The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Christmas shopping (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/christmas-shopping-18690/)

NicoleS11 12-02-2008 12:17 PM

Christmas shopping

Well last night i finished my Christmas shopping!!!! It feels good!! I wrote up all my card's and mailed them as well. What did all of you get for your loved ones?
I got...
BF- Oakley sunglasses and clothes and a car cover for his newest car (08 challenger STR8)
Parents - framed pictures we had done of us with our stud
Sister and brother inlaw-bunch of movies and Cd's that were on there list
Mother and father inlaw- new coffee mugs, books, cd's, gift card for the Keg and tickets for a Oilers hockey game in the box(which i got free from my company...shhhh. LOL)
My best friend- Bunch of make up from Sophora, scarf and gloves, gift card for A+F
Cousin- Gift card for the body shop
Gift exchange for the family- cookie mix and a book of different drinks..my family loves to drink...LOL

Thanks about it...o then about 100 cards i had to send out...

What about you guys?

RusticWildFire 12-02-2008 12:31 PM

The only thing I've gotten so far is a book about the body for my nephew. He wants to be a doctor! Other than that I have no idea.. ugh. I can't wait til school is done then I can focus on that a little more!!

Angel_Leaguer 12-02-2008 01:12 PM

Our family has decided to just exhange with one person and I got my mom... not sure what to get her yet though. Im thinking about having her old mares registration papers framed with some pictures (the mare was 36 when she passed) Im not sure if I can get it done in time otherwise I will do that for her birthday (in May).

Not sure what to get my BF yet. It is always tough cause he seems to buy what he wants. When I ask him what he wants its like "four wheeler, boat, etc..." lol Im not rich!!!!

My dad I havent figured out yet either... maybe some stuff for hunting????

Hope veryone else is having a good time shopping...lol

free_sprtd 12-02-2008 02:08 PM

We're not doing presents this year. But I might shop for my new nephew(baby stuff) and a friend in hawaii....hmmm don't know yet.

TaMMa89 12-03-2008 08:57 AM

I haven't shop almost at all yet.

wanderlust 12-03-2008 10:49 AM

Umm.......I have been shopping lately...

but I keep buying things for myself!

TaMMa89 12-04-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaMMa89 (Post 203444)
I haven't shop almost at all yet.

...but I'll shop soon :D