The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   I feel very proud (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/i-feel-very-proud-186978/)

hberrie 05-03-2013 08:04 PM

I feel very proud

I recently had a vet come and give my horse his shots and clean his sheath. She was the same vet my horses previous owner had used, but she hadn't seen him in almost 2 years. She kept complimenting me on how well he looked and how much more trusting and relaxed he was. She said I had really done a good job with him and that made me feel good because I have no experience training horses and basically just do what people on here tell me to do and also use my own instincts. Sometimes I ask stupid questions on here and get a lot of criticism, so it felt really good to have a professional tell me that he has come a long way since I bought him last year. That meant the world to me and I just had to share that.

waresbear 05-03-2013 08:11 PM

Yay, :clap:you are a good horse owner!

farmpony84 05-03-2013 08:45 PM

It's hard to ask questions in any forum because there are always people that will talk down to you.

I think you should feel very proud. Good for you!

hberrie 05-03-2013 08:49 PM

I do my best and it is hard to ask questions because I have been on here long enough to know what I am in for, but it doesn't stop me from asking because I want to know the answers and I have gotten so much good advice on this forum it's ridiculous. Even the people who are harsh give me good advice, and it has made my skin a little thicker too!

farmpony84 05-03-2013 08:52 PM

LOL. It's funny how you learn to ask a question in a specific way so that the meanies don't attack. The good thing is, there are so many more people that just want to see you succeed on this forum then there are naughties....