The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Sick of me yet? possible buy (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/sick-me-yet-possible-buy-18716/)

Painteddreamfarm 12-02-2008 10:34 PM

Sick of me yet? possible buy

2 Attachment(s)
I posted a few pictures of a horse a while ago that i am considering buying and the shots were not good as they made her look over at the knee... here are other ones.. much better ones.. tell me what you think...

SonnyWimps 12-02-2008 11:17 PM

Not great pictures, and not ones I can easily critique...she needs a topline, but looks good....but again the angles are pretty bad so it's really hard to tell

PoptartShop 12-02-2008 11:22 PM

Yeah, I can't really critique those- I'd need pictures of her standing square. But she's cute! :)

Misty'sGirl 12-03-2008 12:16 AM

See the pic where she's walking? It makes her look like she has a really short body. That's why pics of her standing square, and from several angles are best. But she has a really pretty face and a nice colour :)

mayfieldk 12-03-2008 03:51 AM

It looks like she has really weird/crooked legs... still.

Painteddreamfarm 12-03-2008 10:38 AM

actually she has a longer back, and a BIG but for being a straight egyptian arabian. But her is only green broke but sooo willing to please. I would not breed her or anything as shes not registered, but her legs are straight she was just standing funny. Her color is very unique and I love it... she has a great personality.... when she wants something she picks her leg up and holds it there till you give her a treat or something then she puts it down but the second you walk away she does it again... it is very cute!

Painteddreamfarm 12-03-2008 10:38 AM

and sorry about the picturse as she is not at my house and i just used the pictures she gave me and the pictures that i took before riding her so they are not the best...

SonnyWimps 12-03-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayfieldk (Post 203409)
It looks like she has really weird/crooked legs... still.

I agree...her legs look reallly crooked. Definately not good confo on her legs.

LauraB 12-03-2008 01:26 PM

Like I said before it is your time and money. If you are really in love with her then buy her. You don't need to justify anything to any of us. Do what is in your heart.

appylover31803 12-03-2008 03:26 PM

I kind of think it's the fence pole that is giving the appearance that her legs are crooked.

I agree with LauraB. It is your time and money. NO horse is going to have perfect conformation and if you're not planning on breeding her, that it doesn't matter (to a degree)