The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I Need A Title (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-need-title-18742/)

Moxie 12-03-2008 04:28 PM

I Need A Title

I need a title for my final project that is due in two weeks. Here are the specks:

Each student needs to develop a powerpoint slide show. Powerpoint is on at least some of the computers at all of the schools. When completed you should be able to email the file to the instructor. This should be used to showcase your familiarity with powerpoint. The requirements are as follows:
  1. The slide show should be at least 30 screens long. It should contain clip art or other graphics and effects. At least 10 slides should have clip art or graphics.
  2. There should be a title slide and a table of contents slide.
  3. There should be at least 10 slides with information about yourself and your skills. This should be almost like a powerpoint resume.
  4. There should be at least 10 slides regarding the products and software programs in your book. For example a slide that lists 10 law office uses for a spreadsheet such as Excel.
  5. The remaining slides can contain anything that will showcase your powerpoint prowess or other aspects of the course. For example one student did a slide with legal humor and clipart cartoons.

I want a title that is going to convey some professionalism, but also be personal as well... I am drawing a blank.

Any help?

Jehanzeb 12-03-2008 04:40 PM

What about Techpoint? I just made it up from Power point :-). I am slow at the moment because I am so tired after a long trip from Cardiff :-).

If I think of something else I will post it :-)

Regards

My2Geldings 12-03-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 203755)
I need a title for my final project that is due in two weeks. Here are the specks:

Each student needs to develop a powerpoint slide show. Powerpoint is on at least some of the computers at all of the schools. When completed you should be able to email the file to the instructor. This should be used to showcase your familiarity with powerpoint. The requirements are as follows:
  1. The slide show should be at least 30 screens long. It should contain clip art or other graphics and effects. At least 10 slides should have clip art or graphics.
  2. There should be a title slide and a table of contents slide.
  3. There should be at least 10 slides with information about yourself and your skills. This should be almost like a powerpoint resume.
  4. There should be at least 10 slides regarding the products and software programs in your book. For example a slide that lists 10 law office uses for a spreadsheet such as Excel.
  5. The remaining slides can contain anything that will showcase your powerpoint prowess or other aspects of the course. For example one student did a slide with legal humor and clipart cartoons.

I want a title that is going to convey some professionalism, but also be personal as well... I am drawing a blank.

Any help?

what's the slideshow on?

Jehanzeb 12-03-2008 05:00 PM

I think this is what this powerpoint is on.

1. There should be at least 10 slides with information about yourself and your skills. This should be almost like a powerpoint resume.
  2. There should be at least 10 slides regarding the products and software programs in your book. For example a slide that lists 10 law office uses for a spreadsheet such as Excel.
  3. The remaining slides can contain anything that will showcase your powerpoint prowess or other aspects of the course. For example one student did a slide with legal humor and clipart cartoons.

Moxie 12-03-2008 05:00 PM

I pretty much have to do a slide show to showcase my use of powerpoint. I have some slides about me, about what I've done as far as work, where I want to be in the future, stuff I've done in school, software I've studied in school... bleh.. I'm already stressed over it.

BTW... Who can do a collage of pictures for me?

Jehanzeb 12-03-2008 05:11 PM

Firstly don't stress over this as you still have 2 weeks to go. :-) Secondly I think we need to see what really this power point would show. I mean the purpose of it. Then we can get onto the name. Don't worry about the title too much for the moment. Do the detailed work first and then I am sure it will come to you.

What photos/pictures you are referring to?

Regards

Moxie 12-03-2008 05:26 PM

Well I'm working on the easy stuff first. Home, family, ME and my passion, horse back riding. I'd like a collage of pictures that were taken of me riding if at all possible.

I suppose I can get it all done and then upload it here, then we can all put a title to it after I'm done with the work.

Jehanzeb 12-04-2008 10:05 AM

Very good idea :-) Looking forward to see the presentation :-)

Regards