Another Bucket List Thread
Yeah, I know that there are already bucket list threads, but some of them are old, soooooooo I thought id start another. Here goes!!!
1. Go skydiving
2. tour Europe with my BFFs
3. Jump 3'3 (on a horse:wink:)
4. raise a foal from birth and then have it be the best riding horse EVER!!
5. capture, train, and ride a Zebra
6. Ride an elephant
7. have Toby and me show in something and win a blue ribbon
8. get married to a horse person, or at least a guy who might like horses
9. have 12 kids!! (LOL-it's a joke in my family, when I was little I said I wanted to have 12 kids so that I could use all my favorite names) JK- maybe more like 6.
10. have a farm and like a zillion horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
11. actually find a saddle that fits Toby and me well....:wink:
12. im running out of ideas.....never have to chase my loose horse?
13. OO OO OO!!!! I KNOW!!!!! My horse has a crazy bucking fit in front of some cute guys or some friends of mine, and I ride it all cool and don't fall off and don't scream like a little girl, and when I get off my knees aren't shaking and i'm just like, "This was totally planned. Im awesome like that:wink:"
and now for yours!!!!
No one else has a bucket list they'd like to share..........?
Ha ha 13
1. Train a mustang
2. See a wild lion ( and come home in one piece)
3. Buy a Friesan
4. Meet Matt Damon
5. Get a German Shepard.
6. Get married to a vet or horse trainer
7. Go to Australia
8. Live in Kentucky
Yeah I'd love to come home in one piece after seeing a lion. HorseAround-welcome to the forum!!! See you next Tuesday!!! :D
1. Visit Australia
2. Visit Scottland and/or Ireland
3. Live on a tropical island (my retirement plans)
4. learn to drive a horse
5. Get a novel published (not self-published)
6. Find time to draw and paint again
IRELAND ... end of bucket.
Alaska...then Wyoming to ride...and...
1. Go skydiving
2. Find a job that i actually enjoy and will have fun doing for the rest of my life.. *AHEM* horses
3. have a little girl that loves horses just as much as me
4.have a husband that likes horses too
5. see the Northern Lights
6.Go swimming in the ocean with my horse
GotDaWhip-that would be almost exactly what I want to do...except swim in the ocean. I'm too chicken to do that.
haha yes- going back and reading your post, ours is very similar :D I mean, how much fun would it be to watch your little girl have as much fun as you do with her horse?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0