The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Jobs (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/)
-   -   Looking to hire professional trainer in Virginia (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/looking-hire-professional-trainer-virginia-187714/)

PrincessBarbie 05-05-2013 10:44 AM

Looking to hire professional trainer in Virginia

I am looking to hire a professional trainer in Virginia.Must have at least 10 years experience in training horses and have patience.I would prefer someone that has trained Tennessee Walkers.My horse is a spotted Tennessee Walker filly that needs to be trained to ride and be able to rack better,also she needs to be refreshed on leading as she does not like to be leaded for a long period of time as of right now.She racks and does the running walk naturally without a trainer already because her sire has a natural racking gait.She is gentle so it will not be rough to train her as some horses are hard to train.She is the best horse I have owned in my life.I need a trainer as soon as possible.I will pay up to $125.00 per hour.Your help is greatly appreciated.Thank you:D

Joe4d 05-05-2013 12:08 PM

where in virginia ? My riding club hired gary lane to come in june for a two day clinic. You could come down and audit the class for about $50. Prince George County area

PrincessBarbie 05-06-2013 11:23 PM

Grundy

franknbeans 05-07-2013 07:04 AM

You can try asking these folks. They are excellent and in Northern Va. Perhaps they know someone since they have walkers. I highly recommend them.

Parelli, Horseback Riding Lessons, English Riding Lessons, Western Riding Lessons, Horse Lessons, Horse Boarding, Horse Breeding, Horse Riding, Horse Training using the Parelli Natural Horsemanship method at The JBIT Ranch and Western Equestrian Cent

PrincessBarbie 05-29-2013 11:12 PM

Thank you so much franknbeans.The ranch could possibly train my horse.Shes a good horse she just needs the right people to train her.She understands when I say whoa when leading her but she needs some more ground work.She is a gentle mare and I believe she likes carrots because she wanted something in my salad big time.I will let you know if she loves carrots.She ate a bug 20 minutes ago I just hope it doesn't cause her problems.I wish I could've took a picture of her eating the bug.Thank you for referring me to the JBitRanch.

franknbeans 05-30-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessBarbie (Post 2653145)
Thank you so much franknbeans.The ranch could possibly train my horse.Shes a good horse she just needs the right people to train her.She understands when I say whoa when leading her but she needs some more ground work.She is a gentle mare and I believe she likes carrots because she wanted something in my salad big time.I will let you know if she loves carrots.She ate a bug 20 minutes ago I just hope it doesn't cause her problems.I wish I could've took a picture of her eating the bug.Thank you for referring me to the JBitRanch.

What? Of course she like carrots. I have never seen a horse that didn't-but what does that have to do with anything? So what if she ate a bug.....not sure what any of this has to do with finding a trainer? Poor Todd-I am almost sorry I gave you his name......:?

How old are you?

PrincessBarbie 05-30-2013 02:43 PM

I am 22 I will be 23 years old in September 20 and I want my horse to be professionally trained.I wasn't trying to get off of topic,it just shocked me when I seen my horse eat a bug that's all because I have never seen a horse eat a bug before.Some horses don't like carrots and to me that would mean that the horse means business but if a horse likes carrots that would mean it would listen to it's owner.Are you rich because it seems so by the way you talk.I want to provide the best for my horse and that's what I want to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

morganarab94 05-30-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessBarbie (Post 2657961)
I am 22 I will be 23 years old in September 20 and I want my horse to be professionally trained.I wasn't trying to get off of topic,it just shocked me when I seen my horse eat a bug that's all because I have never seen a horse eat a bug before.Some horses don't like carrots and to me that would mean that the horse means business but if a horse likes carrots that would mean it would listen to it's owner.Are you rich because it seems so by the way you talk.I want to provide the best for my horse and that's what I want to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

Huh? I'm lost.....:-?

franknbeans 05-30-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morganarab94 (Post 2658009)
Huh? I'm lost.....:-?

That is kinda where I am at....I must be rich. I wish. **checking lottery tickets**:lol:

HUH? OP you make NO sense at all. My DH and kids who have ADHD stay more focused than you do.

DancingArabian 06-02-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessBarbie (Post 2657961)
Posted via Mobile Device

Whether or not a horse likes carrots has nothing to do with if it will listen to its owner or not.