|suncolorsranch ||12-04-2008 02:11 PM |
**BARREL RACERS** 09 XL Barrel Futurity Tour & Stallion Service Auction
We have donated a breeding to SBR Formula One
) to this auction and we encourage those of you who barrel race to participate in the Tour and to check out this great opportunity to buy breedings to great stallions at a reduced price!!
2009 XL Barrel Futurity Tour
Online Stallion Service Auction
January 18-24, 2009
Link to the XL Barrel Futurity Schedule: http://www.silvergoldcup.com/2009/09%20Event%20Schedule.xls
- A complete list of stallions participating in the auction and fax/mail-in bid forms will be available at www.silvergoldcup.com beginning December 15, 2008.
- $250 Minimum Bid. Stallions must sell to be eligible for stallion awards and progeny incentives.
- Phone, Fax and Mail In Bids for the 2009 Online Auction will be accepted.
- Phone bids please call Robin Hofmann at (405) 288-0919 / 5:30pm-8:00pm C.S.T., January 18 thru January 24, 2009.
- Fax bids may be submitted to (405) 288-0920 January 18 thru January 24, 2009.
- Bidding will close January 24, 2009 at 8:30pm.
- All bids must be confirmed with a credit card or advanced check.
- Mail In Bids must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2009. Checks should be made payable to XL Enterprises, LLC and sent to Robin Hofmann, P.O. Box 722125, Norman, OK73070.
- All bids are final!
About the XL Barrel Futurity Tour:
- Ranked among the Top 5 Barrel Futurities by Cash & Prizes Awarded Every Year Since 1998!
- More Than $4,500,000 Paid Out in Cash Since 1998!
- Over $450,000 in Prizes Awarded Since 1998! Including 16 4-Star Trailers (For Keeps), 85 Saddles, 90 Buckles, 7 Ground Hogs and much, much more!
- The First Barrel Futurities to Offer a NON PRO Format & Purse!
- The First Futurity Producer to Promote a Futurity Season Tour Which will Award Over $31,000 in Awards in 2007 – It’s First Season!
- More than $30,000 Paid out in Cash & Prizes in the Stallion Bonus & Incentive Program in the First Two Seasons!