The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Lots for sale! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lots-sale-188282/)

sparks879 05-06-2013 01:07 PM

Lots for sale!

I know I havnt been a member here long, but I can give you references from the other forum I belong to. I'm mostly just a lurker and reader here, I've really enjoyed the threads I've read. I have a ton of tack that im not using. If you private message me I can send you pictures via my cell phone, to your email. Buyer pays shipping PayPal is the only payment method I will accept. Let me know if you have any questions.
Brand new RED braided nylong gaming reins, $15

Brand new with tags black ballistic pro choice bell boots, size medium $20

White classic equine SMB's size medium Great shape! $45

Black off brand SMB's size medium great shape! $20

Blue nylon saddle cover can be folded into the horn part, $5

Ariat pro baby lacers brand new!!!! I tried them on once and never wore them again. They are brown heres the picture from the website http://www.ariat.com/Western/Women/F...RIFTWOOD_BROWN Retails at $140, Im asking $110 + shipping!

Cashel fly mask with ears, average horse sized, $10

medium brown leather rear cinsh. excellent shape! $20

Black nylon one eared headstall $5

Billy allen type bit sweet iron double jointed with copper center 5 inch mouth $25

Gold kimberwick never seen a horses mouth! french link, 5 inch mouth nice show bit! retails for $90 Priced at $35

White fleece shaped english pad $5

Another white fleece shaped english pad, this one has a quilted bottem $15

Royal blue all purpose pad $10

Three leather brown english girths, all have eastic on one end Two are 48, one is a 50 $15 each

Size 18 Hunt coat, almost new condition, black with pin stripes $30

Snaffle bit stock pin never used $5

Stirrup irons I believe they are four inches they have pads in them already $10

Black full seat breeches worn twice size 32 $20

Tan breeches size 30 only used a couple times, look brand new! $30

Black suade show chaps Used a couple times then stuck in the closet. The concho in the back somehow disapeared, but thats an easy fix. These are a womens size large $50

Ariat 2 half chaps, black leather and suade on the inside. When paired with black paddock boots they look like you're wearing field boots Never used! size extra large. Retail at $130 Im asking $80

Black suade half chaps extra large $30

Purple nylon halter size average, $10

Remember I have pictures just need to say what you'd be interested in!
Thanks for looking!

Brenna Lee 05-06-2013 01:57 PM

Pictures???

sparks879 05-06-2013 02:53 PM

I have them on my phone, I can email them to you. What are you interested in?

Running Whisper 05-06-2013 04:05 PM

Could you send pictures or the fly mask, both bits and the purple halter to jheine15@wsr.k12.ia.us. Thanks

sparks879 05-07-2013 12:00 AM

Purple halter is sold! Running whisper, I will get pictures to you ASAP of the other items.

sparks879 05-07-2013 12:34 AM

OK, Running Whisper, I sent you a picture of the fly mask and one of the bits. Im still looking for the other one. I just moved. As soon as I find it i will send you a picture!