The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Courbette, Eskadron, and cheap CC saddles! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/courbette-eskadron-cheap-cc-saddles-18908/)

upnover 12-06-2008 06:45 PM

Courbette, Eskadron, and cheap CC saddles!

Hey all-

I'm selling off stuff I don't need or stuff that's been sitting around in our school horse tackroom! I'm going to post them here for a few days first and then put them on ebay if I don't get a buyer. These prices include shipping.

$80- Courbette bridle: Horse size, dark havana, snaffle, plain raised. Comes with reins, no bit. Very good condition. Retail prices on Courbette bridles are usually $200-300 new.

$85 Eskadron Flexi-Soft open front boots: horse sized, brown. Good used condition, lots of life left. Has a name written in permanant marker across the straps but it doesn't affect the function of the boots! Retails for $125.

$130 16.5 Zaldi Sirocco saddle: Good quality, made in Spain. Medium tree, soft leather. There are some tiny paint flecks on it I didn't care to clean off. Minor scratches here and there but leather is in great condition, billets look almost new. Great saddle!

$100 17.5 BT Crump- Seat and leather are in good condition. Billets are a little stretched out but still in good working condition. Little strap that keeps the extra part of your stirrup leather has come unstitched on one side. Should be very easy and inexpensive to repair. Superficial cracking on underside of saddle.

$120 17 Pontillo All Purpose w/suede knee rolls- I'm usually leery of 'no name brands' but I've been pretty impressed with this one. It fit its Morgan very well and puts your leg in a decent position. Leather is in almost new condition, billets hardly look used. Excellent starter saddle for all of you people interested in riding english but don't want to make the investment! Medium tree

Apparently my camera takes giant pictures that are too big for HF. Send me a PM and I'll email you some pictures!

prbygenny 12-07-2008 01:09 AM

What size tree on the BT Crump?

mell 12-07-2008 03:29 AM

where abouts are you?

upnover 12-07-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbygenny (Post 205954)
What size tree on the BT Crump?

It has a medium tree

upnover 12-07-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mell (Post 205970)
where abouts are you?

NE Oklahoma :-)