The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   need help teaching my TB to sidepass and piaffe (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/need-help-teaching-my-tb-sidepass-1898/)

Mathew 05-16-2007 09:54 PM

need help teaching my TB to sidepass and piaffe

Hey does any1 know how i can train my horse to side pass or piaffe thanks in advance

*ArabianPrincess* 05-16-2007 11:00 PM

do you have help from a trainer on hand that is experienced?

Sorry but teaching lateral movement's you need more then ( internet help) :wink:

Mathew 05-16-2007 11:31 PM

nope i dont have a trainer i have taught her to passage and some legyieldig though.............any1 that can explain over internet...lol..thanks

*ArabianPrincess* 05-16-2007 11:37 PM

Ahh i understand you now.

if you have a look on the good you can find some Exersizes to help develop it.

Mathew 05-16-2007 11:44 PM

um wat du u mean if i have a look on the good lol do u know how to ....thanks

*ArabianPrincess* 05-16-2007 11:59 PM

lmao i make no sense.

if you look on good it can help you '

SBLdressage 05-23-2007 11:05 AM

If you can teach passage what is it about the halfpass/sidepass that you struggle with? Can your horse do travers/renvers?

kristy 05-23-2007 05:48 PM

What level is your training? What have you accomplished? This could maybe help answer some of your questions.

Generally, it takes years to teach these things. They are high level movements and aren't something that can be taught online.

karkar27 05-28-2007 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathew
nope i dont have a trainer i have taught her to passage and some legyieldig though.............any1 that can explain over internet...lol..thanks

Well mathew....yer really guys he really hasnt taught his horse to do a piaffe or leg yielding at all! That was a lie and by the way Mathew which sister did the "get over ya self" part? because neither of them a either too young or has never even been in this site before! PROBABLY BECUASE ITS MY COMPUTER I WOULD KNOW!!!

Mathew 06-03-2007 11:32 PM

Karly said:

Well mathew....yer really guys he really hasnt taught his horse to
do a piaffe or leg yielding at all! That was a lie and by the way Mathew which sister did the "get over ya self" part? because neither of them a either too young or has never even been in this site before! PROBABLY BECUASE ITS MY COMPUTER I WOULD KNOW!!!

well karly if you read it properly i said that i have taught my horse to passage and legyield not to piaffe and legyiend so maybe you should stop embarracing your self because you never even knew what they meant until i explained uit to you the other day so stop bignoting ya self because like i said before you dont own horses and you dont ride horses so stop being so fake.......oh yeah and y were you in training anyway when you dont own a horse to train and shade can passage and legyield and you have seen her she just cant piaffe so thats why im asking.....DERR![/quote]