The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   What level do you show at? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/what-level-do-you-show-18996/)

Dartanion 12-08-2008 07:55 PM

What level do you show at?

Just wondering what level of showing everyone on the forum enjoys doing or does show at :D. I do a large mix from local schooling shows to upper level AA Hunter shows. I want to show Internationally but I don't have the money or a horse at that level.

PoptartShop 12-08-2008 11:34 PM

I do hunterjumping, & I do it at intermediate level. I've only been showing/riding English for a year *never going back!* :D, I train at like 2-3ft. I am going to be joining the showteam next year, so I'm prolly gonna be showing every weekend or so, competing @ other barns. :) I'm excited!

lizzie_magic 12-09-2008 06:14 AM

I put local schooling, I do local shows and pony club gymkhanas, I have done zone dressage championships which I guess is higher than local schooling.

Supermane 12-09-2008 12:12 PM

I do h/j at the A and B level shows, but I technically ride in an unrated division, Children's Hunter.

Midwest Paint 12-09-2008 02:23 PM

All of mine evolve around APHA sanctioned shows and events. I compete in Halter and Performance classes.

Occassionally I do a little involving the Cheyenne Frontiers Days horse events.

NicoleS11 12-09-2008 02:39 PM

well i show cutting horses. so it depends on the horse that im showing really. I could be in the 3000 Novice which is for horses that have won less that 3grand. So i show my babys in that. I show one horse in the ranch horse class. then the others in the open class. I show in two different associations....ICHA & BCCHA

Dartanion 12-10-2008 12:08 PM

I would love to do a world APHA show but unfortunatly D isn't registered and it would cost me about $800.00+ bucks to get his reg. and even after that I doubt I could affored paying for world lol.

GottaRide 12-10-2008 12:40 PM

I didn't vote because there was not an appropriate choice.

I show at APHA breed shows on a regional level. I doubt that I'll ever have the funds to make it to a world show.

Dartanion 12-10-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GottaRide (Post 208403)
I didn't vote because there was not an appropriate choice.

I show at APHA breed shows on a regional level. I doubt that I'll ever have the funds to make it to a world show.

Sorry I didn't even think of that, I should have added an other.

upnover 12-10-2008 10:41 PM

I do all the A shows around our state and all the local schooling shows (which are considered B shows here)

Supermane- around here Childrens is considered a rated division!